• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

You axed for it ! MEME THREAD!

Impala_Guy

FALaholic #

jimmbob

unreparated
Contributor
FALaholic #
^^^^not wrong at all, funny chit

peoples need to pay attention at least a little bit, at least he did'nt hurt any innocents, can you imagine if he would'a hit a smart car or other bikes?

I must say I do enjoy the pics of other 2 wheeler fugups better tho, the lance armstrong spandex types of riders in pics wiping out are always entertaining

Last edited:

Trooper894

FALaholic #
I give the passenger, who went over the top an 8.5. He didn't stick the landing and there was a little flailing of his arms while flipping.

jimmbob

unreparated
Contributor
FALaholic #
^^^^saw my first muskmobile last week posing thru our safeway parking lot.

All I could do is chuckle, what a joke. Nothing but millionaires from the nearby snobville crackerbox housing development that wants so bad to be better than the jones's next door.
****************************************************************** speaking of electric rigs, here's my gas guzzling hotrod parked in front of a tesla charge station so the libs sitting there brainlessly for 40 minutes can be tormented by having to stare at my gas guzzler
IMG_20230518_151800202 - Copy (2).jpg

Last edited:

the gman

FALaholic #
Mostly true but not always. My first agency bought some non cop models from the local stealership for cheap prior to Covid and gave them to admin. They all had lights and sirens but no markings. There are other agencies around the country that don't buy cop models so don't be counting on this too much.

4x401

Keeping it cooler...;)
Silver Contributor
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #

MACV

FALaholic #