• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

WTS: WTS/WTT: Gun, Military History, Aviation, Hunting books: Ballantine, Osprey, etc - More Added!

Cossack

FALaholic #
Clearing out some bookshelf space.
Please post "I'll take...." down below. I'll try to get things boxed and shipped quickly but it may take a few days. I'll try to check the thread daily, but I might miss it so please send me a PM or email after your "I'll take it." This is cross-posted on other forums as well. I'll try to honor time stamp for the first firm commitment to buy, but ultimately will arbitrate how I see best fit if there's a conflict of who has first claim.

I may consider trades for Aviation and military books. I like Squadron/Signal, Osprey, engaging memoirs - technical and personal stuff from the medieval ages to the cold war. Also into anything FAL related, 20th C. African wars, Russian/Eastern European history, Colonial America, Napoleonic, Flintlocks!

Small Books: Shipping $2+ $.50 for each additional
Medium Books: Shipping $2.50 + $1 for each additional
Large Books: Shipping $4 + $1.50 for each additional
To combine shipping, start with the largest size and add the amount for additional books depending on size. For example 1 large + 2 small books = $5 shipping.
Shipping will be media rate unless you want to work out something else.
Paypal is preferred (f&f/gift or else you cover the fee) but I'll take checks and MOs as well. Just let me know.

Make offers on multiple books.

Small books:
Ballantine History of WWII
1.Bomber Offensive (x2) - $4 each
2.Defeat in Malaya - $4
3.Afrika Korps (rough Spine) - $3
4.Lawrence of Arabia (ex library) - $2
5.P-51 - $4

8.Fr-1 Fireball Mini In Action - $4
11.'Nam by Mark Baker (VN War Atrocities supposedly told by those who did them) - $2
15.Osprey Russian Army of the Napoleonic Wars - $6

Medium Books
17.Chiefs and Generals: Nine Men Who Shaped the American West (new unread) - $6
19.Retreat in the East (Pacific WWII) - $6
20.The struggle for Europe (some binding separation) - $5
21.Eighth Air Force Bomber Stories (new unread) - $12
36. Law Enforcement Handgun Digest. From 1980, it's dated but still has lots of relevant and interesting reading. $10

Large:
24.Artillery (brown Cover, lots of illustrations) - $7
25.Modern Submarine Warfare (great photos and illustrations)- $7
27.Cartridges of the World 2nd Ed 1969 (rough but intact) - $3
28.Guns of the Wild West - $3
29.D-Day Invasion Time-Life WWII series (new unread) - $10
30.America at War in Color (Color photos from WWII - as new unread) - $12
32.Military Atlas of WWII (Oversize, small tears in dust Jacket) - $10
33. Africa's Legendary Professional Hunters, Vol. 1 (brand new, never read, in shrink wrap - rare. Interviews with African Hunting Guides/PHs with extensive experience, from around the continent) I have two copies - $32 Both SPF

Last edited:

CeltofMissouri

Mug Rooster
FALaholic #
I'll take the following.
6.Luftwaffe - $4
7.U-Boat - $4
18.Stuka Pilot by Hans Ulrich Rudel (Possibly collectible VG copy of memoirs of fantastic pilot and Nazi bastard) - $12
37. Doolittle's Tokyo Raiders. Appears to be first edition. In good shape, with some wear and fading on the dust jacket : $10