• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

WTS: Preproduction ORF FT3 (FAL type 3) Receivers $249.95!! FOR HISTORICAL REFERENCE ONLY

Status

Rapid Fire

FALaholic #
Capt,
Well tell me who has prepaid as you put it..... No one. Tell me when I told everyone I was taking on the Century job and sliding this one.... About 30-45 days after I posted this. So I ask you where did I lie again SIR? Me pissed? No I am not. As I said, I know there is a market for FAL receivers probably as large as what we have done in the Galil market so far. No one else is batting at it, I am busy with what I have. I slow down, hell ya, I am jumping into FALs. How hard is this for you guys to understand? My lack of posting, geesshhh, here we go again, I am a very very busy man, internet is really hard to keep up on. I try and get to each board when I can and get to the posts I have started Does not always happen. Gotta keep the FALers happy, Akers happy, 1919ers happy, Sturm guys, Subgun guys, its alot, but I try and I am doing my best. Folks like Orin, and he is working hand in hand on this project that have more time to update, you guys jump him. If he can give you a update, take it. What is the difference in him posting or if I hired a net staff person. None. You guys gonna bitch that I do not come and post personally. Probably. Well sorry. I would rather keep it to me working with the gun community personally, than hire people to tell you where we are, but the personal attention may not be of your liking. Yes you can call my staff and they will relay what I tell them. Yeap, about a month ago we were running on our last PO, so word then, FALs are back on as the last Galil is off. Then new POs come in, back to Galils.

Todd@ORF

tracyballard

FALaholic #
I say more like beating a monkey off your back....if Todd says they're just too busy I guess we should accept that, but I'm still not convinced that ORF is capable of making an in-spec FAL receiver, maybe we'll find out some day.

:fal:

Captain Phil

FALaholic #
Todd,

If you review what I wrote, I never said YOU lied. I said your staff in telling me "two weeks" over 4 - 5 months is a lie. Period. No matter how you slice it.

Pre paid, yes you are correct. No one to my knowledge prepaid.

What really gets my goat is how you can defend taking YEARS to not produce what you said you would, putting other projects "in front of us", then being suprised when we get angry and feel like we matter not at all to your company.

I guess I could deal with surprised, but you getting snarky is just too much. As far as updating this threat, I don't give a rats ass WHO does it Todd. But since YOU STARTED IT, someone from ORF needs to deal with it. If communicating with a couple hundres customers waving MONEY at you is too difficult for you and/or your staff, then perhaps YOU bit off more than you can chew.

I understand that ORF is getting bashed here, and in some cases kinda hard. However you set yourself up for this, and now you get to deal with it. But getting upset with us for the situation that YOUR COMPANY created is a little over the top.

I would LOVE to purchase a FAL receiver from you; however I think my grandkids will be the one getting it at this rate.

frtyfivsevnty

FALaholic #
No one was charged for Fal rec's,but what about the out of spec FNC rec's people PAID for?I've never heard of anyone getting a resolution with these.

Last edited:
Status