• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Whitetail 2021 - post 'em up gents!

Invictus77

1C16:13
Staff member
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
My nephew in the Air Force is home for the weekend and hunting my farm today. I took him out and set him up this morning and stayed with him for about the first 30 minutes of shooting light. I probably heard a dozen shots in the area just in that short time. It is pretty clear this is the last weekend of gun season and everyone seems to be in the "if it's brown it's down" mode. At least 3 times more shots in that short time this morning than I heard all of opening day LOL.

Beautiful morning however. I hope he gets one or two.

1638021040363.png

Woodpusherpro

FALaholic #
I took these clips last Saturday a.m. and made a shory video. Check that last clip out (14:06), you can skip by looking at the timestamps in the description.

Btw, these are taken with my phone behind binos, sorry for quality issues.

Falcon

Contributor
FALaholic #
Was able to recover the Winchester Silvertip 150 grain bullet. Took the shot with the deer quartering towards me at 80 yds., it entered at the base of the neck and stopped in the opposite shoulder just under the skin. The bullet retained 90 grains of weight.

1638473726824.png

Invictus77

1C16:13
Staff member
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
One of my grandsons spent the night and wanted to go deer hunting this morning. I put two boiled eggs and two snickers bars in a baggie with a thermos cup full of OJ in my backpack thinking that would hold him over. NOT! I forgot how much 10 year old boys eat. He rummaged in my backpack which has had snacks still in it since October. Three Reeses cups and a half pound of trail mix later, he said he was getting cold and wanted to go home to see if Momo was awake and fixing breakfast :ROFLMAO:

Keaton Michael 12-4-21.jpg

Sig220

FALaholic #
While there are a few deer in my immediate area, still surprised at what is out there. This one got hit about a mile from my house.
the other night.

Last edited: