• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

TYPE 3 and ARGY cut COONAN Group buy SOLD OUT!!

aezcur

El Argentino
Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Finally I got the time to do the paperwork with my FFL and immediately got my Argy T3 Coonan with me.....Very Nice! I like it...nice finish...I couldn't find any problem at all....my Argy barrels (I have a few spares:D ) times at 10 PM so that is a very good sign...I'm happy! Thanks Ricketts.

harleyrider

Where’d I set my drink?
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
Ricketts,

I saw you were possibly doing GB on Type III's in April? Is there a possibility that you will also be ordering any of the Argy cut receivers at that time? I would be in for one of the Argy's if you do.

Thanks!

HR