• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

TYPE 3 and ARGY cut COONAN Group buy SOLD OUT!!

Ricketts

FALaholic #
Guys--PLEASE DON'T try and help by giving Coonan's number. Sure, it's out there but I have to give him the code to order so he can get the price. I don't know how many he wants or what style he wants so my count is now screwed and it generally creates more work. I appreciate the help but please let me handle all this, OK??

oleblu72
-you will get a PM from me tomorrow with the ordering instructions. I am assuming you want a type 3.

THANKS to you all.

msnyder

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Just got off the phone with Connie and my Argy is paid for. Shipping next week. If only the Entreprise group buy could go so smoothly.

oleblu72

FALaholic #
Ricketts said:
Guys--PLEASE DON'T try and help by giving Coonan's number. Sure, it's out there but I have to give him the code to order so he can get the price. I don't know how many he wants or what style he wants so my count is now screwed and it generally creates more work. I appreciate the help but please let me handle all this, OK??

oleblu72
-you will get a PM from me tomorrow with the ordering instructions. I am assuming you want a type 3.

THANKS to you all.
No I'll be getting an Argy Ricketts with a custom serial #.

Mark