• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

THE FAL RIFLE CLASSIC EDITION 1993-COMBINED FROM THE 3 VOLUME SERIES

hkshooter

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
I don't remember where I got mine. Or how much I paid for it. But I have no interest in selling it for as soon as I do I'll be online trying to look up something that was in the book that I just can't remember but I know is in there.

harleyrider

Where’d I set my drink?
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
Sold for $215.00. I’d say someone did well.
Agreed. Some of the other sellers on GB seem a bit optimistic with prices set at $400-$500. Who knows though; when books transition from being a basic reference guide to being a collectible, people get pretty wacky about what they’ll pay for em.

I think I bought mine here 10 years or so for $90. Like Troy, I won’t sell mine till I decide to sell all my FALs (i.e., probably never).

HR