• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

T-48 LOWER RECEIVER PICTURES

raexcct2

Gimp Ex-CCT
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Last edited:

NHBandit

FALaholic #
Just wondering if you got the buttstock with it. IIRC it wasn't mentioned in the original WTS thread that went to shit. If so that's a cool addition even though it looks like someone let the dog chew on it at one time. Any interesting cartouches or markings on the stock that us T48 freaks might not have heard about before ?

davesrb

FALaholic #
Thanks for posting those pictures again! I hadn't saved them for some reason.

What happened to those parts? I remember the sale thread when everything fell apart, but lost track of it afterwards. Did anyone here get them?

raexcct2

Gimp Ex-CCT
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Thanks for posting those pictures again! I hadn't saved them for some reason.

What happened to those parts? I remember the sale thread when everything fell apart, but lost track of it afterwards. Did anyone here get them?
Goodorbit finally got the T48 receiver as the original seller's best friend came in and rescued him and made the sale as originally agreed to Goodorbit.

Last edited:

goodorbit

FALaholic #
Yes it would have been nicer with out the drama, but it does add to the story.

The stock was included, and is pretty ratty, but appears to be original. I will have to look it over for anything interesting, but nothing struck me when it arrived, other than, "wow Larry's repro sling swivel is spot on"

raexcct2

Gimp Ex-CCT
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I have all of pats pics, and the other guy (sorry, don't remember his name) who did the quantico thing. Should I repost for a T48 R&D?
Mark,

I think I reposted SLR5000's (Pat's) pictures on the T-48 thread that Sturmgrenadier (Ben Grant) posted originally but were lost after Pat died. If you have anymore pictures that I missed,please post them in the T-48 thread. Thanks again.

Update: I just went to the T48 picture thread and all the pictures that I reposted are now gone. Not sure what happened as my Flickr account is current and the pictures were up before the latest hack. I'll have to repost them when I get more time or you can post your pics. I know it's time consuming.

Last edited:

raexcct2

Gimp Ex-CCT
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Let us know when you plan on doing. I was planning on selling my T-48 clone project but if you're going to sell an actual T-48 lower, I will hold off selling my project.

gunplumber

Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
I know it's time consuming.
Except it's not. I can bulk upload my entire T48 folder of 291 files in a few clicks.

Attach files
Browse
Select Multiple Images
Open
Make as thumbnail
The only time is how long it takes to upload 66 mb.

So yeah, what I really need to do is reduce the size of a lot of the photos from 3500 pixels to 2000, or even 1000. THAT would take a bit of time. But as thumbnails, maybe it's better to leave the linked image at 3500 pixels if zooming in on details is important. Need to find out from admin, what is best practices for reference and data.

Here are all the ones you posted, but in thumbnail format and on FalFiles server, not linked elsewhere. Cut and paste into your lead post and then I'll delete this.

fal-t48-01.jpg fal-t48-02.jpg fal-t48-03.jpg fal-t48-04.jpg fal-t48-05.jpg fal-t48-06.jpg fal-t48-07.jpg fal-t48-08.jpg fal-t48-09.jpg fal-t48-10.jpg fal-t48-11.jpg fal-t48-12.jpg fal-t48-13.jpg fal-t48-14.jpg

Last edited:

raexcct2

Gimp Ex-CCT
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Cool. I was uploading each photo individually in the old FAL Files from my Flickr account and with this new FAL 80% of the time I am having issues uploading my pictures.

Last edited: