• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Sweat-proof holster for Ruger LCP?

Tak

FALaholic #
Wearing my LCP in it's leather Bianchi IWB holster while jogging is ruining my holster and my gun from too much sweat.

Any suggestions on a replacement holster for this kind of activity? Ideally IWB so people don't get all scared at the mean looking guy with a gun running around the neighborhood.

4x401

Keeping it cooler...;)
Silver Contributor
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Plenty of Kydex iwb's out there these days. Not the most comfortable, but usable.

I used to wear a neoprene belly band when trail riding on my dirt bike. Worked well, even supporting my G21 and 2 extra mags.

Personally, I don't "Sweat", the sweat on my gat. A WD, CLP, wipe after the fact is good enough.