• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

SUIT inserts

Rudolf

Contributor
FALaholic #
adf

Hate to be a bore but MountainMan, do you by any chance have the c clips and o ring?

I purchased the inserts from you years ago but I didn't get those two parts.

Any chance to purchase seperately?

mountainman

FALaholic #
If I want red, I'll put the ugly LED one back in...

Green is cheaper too, isn't it?

I'd like a green insert if I may.
same price.

I got started working on these, so far I made 3. I'll make a listing and filter for my e mail so everyone can get me their address and how many they want. Then I'll order the snap rings and O rings and tritiums. I'll be anodizing these on my own so I won't have to wait for the anodizers or get other parts made in order to control anodizing cost. This means quicker turn around. Sure wish I had the space for a CNC lathe.

mountainman

FALaholic #
OK everyone time to make a list.

Just follow this link mountainmantacticalforge@embarqmail.com

in the heading/ subject field cut and paste SUIT INSERT

In the body tell me how many you want and what is your shipping address.

I'm gonna order Tritium vials next week Wed so everyone "get on board" by emailing me or I won't be able to order enough tritium vials.

mountainman

FALaholic #
So far I have been e mailed by

Arthur
Curtis
Lenny
Henry
William
Michael
Tyler
Robert
Raoul
TJ
Allen
Mike S.
Corey
Rudi
Ron
Charles
Lawrence
Kyle
Terry
Eric
Louis

Last edited:

mountainman

FALaholic #
That makes 35 officially sold. Keep in mind I order tomorrow at this time. I am also gonna have to ask for another $1.50 per order to offset some of the expenses I hadn't counted on.

mountainman

FALaholic #
ordered myself a anodizing power supply all teh O rings and Snap rings have all the chems. Not to mention all teh aluminum is 1/2 way completed on the machining. Tomorrow tritium. Boo yeah its a GO Houston its a GO

mountainman

FALaholic #
Folks, how hard is it to follow instructions? I have people PMing me for these, I have people who send me one e mail for address and one for what they wanted. If this keeps up, I need to hire a secretary just to figure out what is what. I am the guy that orders materials and supplies, tracks the orders, makes the parts, does the finishing, packaging, and shipping. Please everyone follow instructions the first time around. I can't start chasing around emails pms and phone calls. If I knew how to create order forms that automatically make me a list I would do that.