• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Stupid FFL

evan price

FALaholic #
THE source for Ohio CCW => http://ohioccwforums.o
I just ran into a guy who wants $50 to ship a handgun which is 100 years old (c&r).
Obviously will only ship to FFL which is the law.
However he also says that applies only to 01FFLs. To ship to my C&R he wants another $50 "to handle all the paperwork".

WTFF???

Still I suppose that beats the Las Vegas FFL who wouldn't ship a C&R to me because "Verifying a C&R takes too long".

deimos22

BANNED
FALaholic #
the guy is demb as you suspected, no FFL will do a transfer if the customer isn't old enough to own or fire a weapon. and if anything goes wrong, its not on him, its on the customer's FFL

Last edited: