• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

South African chest webbing Niemoller?

EX1

FALaholic #
I think this is Niemoller South African Chest webbing but not sure what mags it is actually for.It has 30rd fal mags in it and they fit.It has been hand camoed. Any info on this.Thanks EX1

Attachments:

lew

FALaholic #
South African 7.62 Bren/FAL mags were straight, not curved like the .303 version. 50 round R4 mags are pretty long, but I do agree that the rifle is almost certainly an FAL.

EEOBHP

FALaholic #
Parys, Free State Province, South Africa - reason
These are made of what is known as Pattern 80 ripstop and the design is attributed to the Recces. The one OP posted would be for an AK. During this time, if a recce operator operated on the border or over, no SA equipment would be used in the sense of plausible deniability. The pic posted of the 32bn gentlemen is a bit different, in that of you look at the length of it I would bet it is for 50 round R4 mags.