• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Sig P320 AXG pro

Thorack

Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Yeah,

I cobbled one together and so far its the most accurate Iron sight pistol I own. Honest to God it has made me shoot better and its a striker fired gun which is abnormal.

Pisses me off that I spent way more on a tricked out Beretta 92X and out of the box the AXG shot better.

Thorack

Last edited:

yovinny

Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
Yeah,

I cobbled one together and so far its the most accurate Iron sight pistol I own. Honest to God it has made me shoot better and its a striker fired gun which is abnormal.

Pisses me off that I spent way more on a tricked out Beretta 92X and out of the box the AXG shot better.

Thorack
You cobbled one together ?
Does that mean the aluminum frames can be aquired independently ?

gates

FALaholic #
So now I have had a chance to shoot it, I love it! here's a training idea that I pursued, Sig also makes a P320/M17 airsoft pistol that you can put a red dot and light on, fantastic air pistol that mimics the real deal in all but absolute weight and recoil. I can get holster work and presentations in without having to go to the range and blow $100 worth of 9mm per trip - highly recommend, heres a cheap place to get one (I have no affiliation) https://www.airgundepot.com/sig-sauer-m17-air-pistol.html

Same gun takes either green gas mags (330fps) or co2 mags (440fps), seems like the extra fps come at the price of accelerated wear when you use the co2 mags.