• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Roller-delayed Handgun: CZ Vigrand 007 ($$). At a foreign gun show.

Laufer

FALaholic #
James was in Nuremberg Germany.

Anastasia is a Czech CZ rep🇨🇿. I know nothing about the gun's assets or drawbacks, or how expensive it might be if available in the US.
Maybe some viewers here can explain.

And how Europeans can achieve enough English fluency to discuss techical subjects.
As a video viewer remarked: most of us can barely say please, thank you, beer in a few foreign languages. .....Prosim, djekuje, pivo.....

Last edited:

Laufer

FALaholic #
My apology for not linking the video the first time. Well, I wasn't "ok", moving between two different forums then playing "Forgotten Battles", to see how many hits from AA my plane could sustain and still fly with full rudder input, an engine failure/fire extinguished etc.
:whistle:

Last edited:

Impala_Guy

FALaholic #
Reminds me of the Korth PRS roller locked pistol. One of the most ridiculous firearms ever made. Basically its like an H&K mp5 got loose and screwed a 1911 in heat. You can still buy a forging and make your own if interested.

1000001724.jpg

Last edited:

SWOHFAL

FALaholic #
Reminds me of the Korth PRS roller locked pistol. One of the most ridiculous firearms ever made. Basically its like an H&K mp5 got loose and screwed a 1911 in heat. You can still buy a forging and make your own if interested.

View attachment 398527
Only a Webley automatic or Nambu 94 would be uglier.

Wildcat

FALaholic #
The grip frame allows getting the hand high on the gun, which ought to minimize muzzle flip.
The fixed barrel should result in good accuracy.

17lb double action trigger? Zounds!
The price point suggests a dubious business model.