• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Picked up this lil' beauty yesterday.

Delta-3

FALaholic #
Beautiful. Those are hard to find and expensive.
I found this one on Gunbroker. Turns out the seller was an FFL about 45 minutes from me. I went & bought it straight from him. Saved him sellers fees & saved me shipping & transfer fees.
There's quite a few on Gunbroker & the prices don't seem to bad considering. I got a good deal on this one.

Impala_Guy

FALaholic #
The 36 no dash has the distinction of having one of the longest single model number runs in S&W history, if not the longest. The 29-2 is probably the 2nd longest but only the no dash 36 had numerous distinct feature changes like this flat cylinder latch and square butt from the 50s.....even though its still a no dash 36. The 29-2s are all the same except bbl lengths.

1000009927.jpg

FUUN063

FALaholic #
Very nice score. I like 'em a lot, too. The nicer the better these days for me. I've had tons of them, just to sell them off years ago and buy a longer barreled version. I just picked up a beautiful r serialed model 60 in the box, looks unfired. I also got a nice model 37 at the end of last year that looks great, too. The era of the gold box has me and I need to get the Masterpiece to go with my gold box to fill the 38 Special void from that era. I have the 22 Masterpiece already and that ever elusive 32 (I have a model 16) is difficult at best to find.

Leland