• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Panacotchies Deli

NFADLR

FALaholic #
Location thats the question▽ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¿?
Or how would you spell it, I'm using this in a history of the area I grew up and need the correct spelling and other things of the area.

This was the go to place for a samwitch or pizza or anything of an Italian nature.

At one time there was a small sports car in an enclosed fence in the back left of the property it was the owners dead sons car, he left it there as a MEMORIAL to his son who was killed in it (from Memory) hey it was 50 years ago.

It took a long time to even find / remember the location.

20220808_082329.jpg

NFADLR

FALaholic #
Location thats the question▽ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¿?
The location as seen on the front of the building 4741 Florence ave of the deli was in the city of Bell California just adjacent to the town I partly grew up in/on partly as I also was raised in on the almond orchards in Biggs California and later in Paradise California living with my maternal Grandmother and Grandfather.

My location now has nothing to do with the location that is in the picture, the location in the picture was an area I grew up in the area of and the picture is of as the business is today I'm trying to find historical pictures and correct spelling of the Italian deli that was in that location / at that address back in the 1960's to 1980's time frame.

I lived here from about 1970-1973^
20210718_185644.jpg

Can't help with the spelling or pronunciation with this one Brother NFADLR 'cuz we don't know your location as it remains in question.

Jarhead

Last edited: