• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

P320 AR 9mm lower?

Thorack

Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Well,

I've seen a few of these and am wondering what folks experience is with these and who makes the best one? I've starting to get out of Glocks and going Sig P320. To me my Sig P320s are better in every aspect over a similar Glock. That said I'm looking for a 9mm AR that takes Sig P320 mags for a PCC truck gun. Anyone got any info or experience?

Thanks
Thorack

Cybercop

FALaholic #
The only lowers I've seen are glock and colt, there's not much else. I'll check and see but it may be possible to mod a glock lower to accept 320 mags. I was thinking of printing an adaptor for my ruger PC9 to use 320s.

Jim