• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Non permissive environment carry

HHollow

FALaholic #
My michigan friend carries everywhere. According to him, the penalty for carrying in a nogo zone is a misdemenor and not a big deal if the alternative is death or severe injury.

John A

FALaholic #
My wife was pretty pissed (not a gun girl) mostly because we could have been asked to leave, forfeiting a bunch of $$ tickets.

If kicked off the property, and they didn't fulfill the price of the ticket and refuse to refund, cash out a bunch of money on an ATM to cover the rest of the vacation, report the card lost/stolen and dispute the disney tickets. After all, it would be their fault you didn't get your money worth

For the record, I don't give money to antigun venues. Let them go out of business.

zombie hunter

FALaholic #
Tiny .380 with a belt clip, tucked in the front...behind a big giant rodeo cowboy belt buckle.
All OP needs is an obviously metal buckle, not a conspicuously huge one, although I see you're in Texas, where a belt buckle big enough to conceal a full size pistol might not be conspicuous.

Seriously though, walk-through metal detectors sometimes hit and sometimes don't. If one does, passing a wanding is usually as easy as showing a metal buckle when asked. No one other than TSA or police on a Terry stop will actually check your waistband. If they're only wanding, a lot of times they'll be lazy and not even swipe past all the common carry locations, or not swipe close enough, or have the sensitivity adjusted to never hit.