• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

new to me S&W 625-2 1979-1980

Timaquan

FALaholic #
Image.jpeg IMG_0280.jpg IMG_0281.jpg Image.jpeg IMG_0280.jpg IMG_0283.jpg
Seller in Tampa has this 625-2 target in .45 acp with wooden display box, two tools, 20 moon clips and tools. Three new speed loaders also but they were for a 7 shot .357. Clips and tools untouched.
Seller said excellent condition and, on first look, it was more than that. Showed to owner and smith and LGS and they opined "its unfired" Image.jpeg Image.jpeg Image.jpeg

Timaquan

FALaholic #
thanks jug runner. got it out of box before I got it home. Not underwater as live in Sebring now. eye came right over the top.
used to live in FORT MYERS. Barrier islands destroyed. Feel bad for all the service workers, bars, restaurants,
beach rentals, hotels, gift shops - just before season starts. Friend told me yesterday " I used to have house
on Pine Island/StJames. Now I own a slab in the sand.