• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

NEW PICS COONAN BRIT CUT RECEIVER GROUP BUY ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED 2/1/13 MIDNIGHT!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

LaConservationist

FALaholic #
1/25/13 AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT THE GROUP BUY THREAD WILL BE CLOSED!!
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET INTO THIS GROUP BUY AFTER THIS TIME AND DATE....SORRY BUT NO EXCEPTIONS!

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 1st 2013 midnight ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED TO COONAN! There will be NO BRITISH FAL RECEIVER ORDERS ACCEPTED BY COONAN after this DATE!! PLEASE GET YOUR ORDERS IN ASAP!

If there is ANYTHING at all I can help you with please contact me with your concerns, IF you must contact Coonan please do so by e-mail and put Brit Cut Group Buy in your subject line. You can contact Chelsey at customerservice@coonan.com or Connie at info@coonan.com They are extremely busy right now with the group buy as well as orders from the SHOT SHOW....I promise one of them will contact you to address your concerns.....

Thanks!

LaC

rool_303

FALaholic #
LaC,
Put me on the list for one more (two total). I have an uneasy feeling that I'll live to regret only buying one of these fine receivers.

Thanks

nightlife

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Please put me down for one. I have a "Made In Canada" Century that needs to return to the original look and this may be the only chance do it. Thanks

nightlife
Art

LaConservationist

FALaholic #
BRITISH CUT RECEIVER GROUP BUY IS NOW CLOSED!!

THANKS ALL!!!

169 TOTAL

THANKS TO ALL WHO ORDERED, NOW you have exactly ONE WEEK to get your order into COONAN!!

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 1st 2013 midnight ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED TO COONAN! There will be NO BRITISH FAL RECEIVER ORDERS ACCEPTED BY COONAN after this DATE!! PLEASE GET YOUR ORDERS IN ASAP!

LaConservationist

FALaholic #
ok, thanks for the info. Now does anyone know if the "RIFLE 7.62M/M L1A1" will be on the left side of the receiver?
Yes they will JUST like this

This will be the pattern for the custom marked serial numbers
RIFLE 7.62M/M L1A1 UE 60 A12345 the markings in red will be specific to the custom numbers you request.
For those who do not request custom serial numbers Coonan will make a generic code and date followed by a COONAN generated serial number.

Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnndddddddd, here's still another question. The receivers are going to be delivered either Parked or in the white, so what kind of paint would be best to paint the receiver with to match the lower? I'm thinking High Heat exhaust paint in semi-gloss black would be a good match. What have some of you guys used if you need to paint a receiver to match the original color and texture of the gun finish?
You can order the receiver in the "WHITE" (with NO FINISH) BUT you must specify this in the comments section with your custom serial number info...., personally I would not recommend this but it is your choice, also there will be no discount for unfinished receivers.......

I hope this shines some light on the MANY questions I have received!

Here is photo 1 of prototype 1 with the markings......COONAN realized after the fact that their needed to be a space in between the UE 58 and realizes the UE58 is not correct BUT there will be a space here! UE 58 will be CORRECT!!

THANKS!

LaC

PS: If ANYONE of you are questioning COONAN's desire to make these as close to the original cut and marked receivers YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN!!
THese receivers will be AWESOME!! Closer to the original than ANYONE in the USA has ever completed!!!

Here is the right side.....remember guys these are REQUIRED by the FEDS as a manufacture....this will be just as shown and DO NOT BOTHER asking for changes on the right side!!!

OK make your comments now......

LaC

LaConservationist

FALaholic #
Just a reminder......ALL BRITISH CUT COONAN GROUP BUY RECEIVERS MUST BE ORDERED BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

Thanks guys I will be getting a total count from Coonan first of next week, I know EVERYONE is very excited about getting their receivers and I am extremely excited about seeing some AWESOME BRITISH BUILDS!! I know many of you have waited an extremely LONG TIME to finally get these in your hands!
Be sure to thank any and ALL of the COONAN STAFF for making this happen!!!

LaC

Status
Please reply by conversation.