• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

New Magpul stock on HK93/HK53

BM59

Contributor
FALaholic #
For the one of us having HK53s (or V53s) who haven’t been lucky enough to grab a collapsible stock when prices were still reasonable (last time I checked they were going for $650-$750), this maybe a viable alternative
https://magpul.com/firearm-accessories/stocks/hk/sl-stock-hk94-mp5.html

my understanding is that Mp5 collapsible stocks have shorter rails but fit on a HK93/HK53. Also the buffered carriers can coexist with the H buffers of MP5 stocks.

If anybody tried MP5 stocks on 93s/53s can you please comment on the above?

hkshooter

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
They've been touting that empty promise for quite some time now, seems like a couple of years.

One cannot use a buffered 33/93 carrier with the H buffer Mp5 stock, the buffer tit will wreck the H buffer. The stock will work if you remove the H buffer and use a buffered carrier.

31ST MEUSOC

FALaholic #
It's a nice looking stock but Magpul likes to use polymer alot and for buttstocks especially one that is going to take punishment could be a weakness most likely crack. I remember the Russian copy of the sidefolder basically broke on MACs video doing almost nothing. I think the buttplate area yeah plastic but rails and buttcap really should be metal or plastic over metal .

Jinx

FALaholic #
I'd buy it. My C93s both have original poly stocks with buffered carriers and they have apparently held up fine to years of military service. No signs of distress on them. Magpul makes good shit, these parts are probably the result of PSA promising a low cost MP5. (for years LOL!)+--+