• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Mossberg 590S

ByronF

FALaholic #
Made for short shells, sort of. I like the concept but wish it has a short receiver with short stroke pump. A pump dedicated to shorties would have my attention if it had been scaled down.

fal762

FALaholic #
Wasn't really made for short shells. More like was made to accomadate short sshells.
I know what you mean though.
Don't really know if a business case could be made for a mini shell only shotgun.

aron82

FALaholic #
I run the little rubber bumpers that go in the back of the loading port. They are easy to install and pull out. Never had any issues with it cycling short shells with it installed.
Kinda wish they would make one for the ksg.
A ks7 that was set up for short shells would be nice.