• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Meet Chester

meltblown

Resident Smart Ass
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Whitey, in the profile pic is finally starting to get out of his digging mode. He had the other dog digging with him for awhile and was always sort of worried he might try to dig under the fence and get out even with a strand of barb wire running the perimeter at the bottom. Sand here so digging is easy. He turned a year old back in May and in 3 weeks a year with us.
We were looking at pics of him a year ago, and I'm pleased with how he has turned out. He's very even tempered for a Jack as I was concerned he might attack his older brother the giant Yorkie.

I saw a small Chiwienie at the store the other day. That was a cool looking little dog.

Randall

FALaholic #
Whitey, in the profile pic is finally starting to get out of his digging mode. He had the other dog digging with him for awhile and was always sort of worried he might try to dig under the fence and get out even with a strand of barb wire running the perimeter at the bottom. Sand here so digging is easy. He turned a year old back in May and in 3 weeks a year with us.
We were looking at pics of him a year ago, and I'm pleased with how he has turned out. He's very even tempered for a Jack as I was concerned he might attack his older brother the giant Yorkie.

I saw a small Chiwienie at the store the other day. That was a cool looking little dog.
Chester and I are in the dog house again. I was cleaning out the garage today, so Barb took the dog to Starbux to get a puppuccino and an ice coffee for her. Apparently, on the way home, Chester managed to step in (not on) her ice coffee and spilled all over the inside of her new car. She came home spitting fire. Apparently, "Well, there goes that new car smell" was the wrong thing to say. I thought it was pretty funny considering.

It's been pretty chilly here ever since. Nice and quiet though. LOL.

meltblown

Resident Smart Ass
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Chester and I are in the dog house again. I was cleaning out the garage today, so Barb took the dog to Starbux to get a puppuccino and an ice coffee for her. Apparently, on the way home, Chester managed to step in (not on) her ice coffee and spilled all over the inside of her new car. She came home spitting fire. Apparently, "Well, there goes that new car smell" was the wrong thing to say. I thought it was pretty funny considering.

It's been pretty chilly here ever since. Nice and quiet though. LOL.
She should expect that. He's still clumsy as a pup and learning. Whitey will still come running at you full tilt, and I've learned to turn sideways so he doesn't hit me head on with a shot to the crotch.

Bwana John

FALaholic #
As a puppy Tily took apart the wife’s new car’s dashboard, I came home to her so mad she couldn’t even speak… “yyourr dammnn da-dog broke myy n-new ca-ca-carrrrrr…”

The dashboard was hanging by wires, but after lining up everything and pushing hard everything clicked back in place. It took 3 more years for her to leave Tily in the car by herself.

Tily was pretty proud of herself though…

”Certified Toyota Master Mechanic”
1658957675324.jpeg

moonbat60

FALaholic #
As a puppy Tily took apart the wife’s new car’s dashboard, I came home to her so mad she couldn’t even speak… “yyourr dammnn da-dog broke myy n-new ca-ca-carrrrrr…”

The dashboard was hanging by wires, but after lining up everything and pushing hard everything clicked back in place. It took 3 more years for her to leave Tily in the car by herself.

Tily was pretty proud of herself though…

”Certified Toyota Master Mechanic”
View attachment 219402

Yeah, but only for "Disassembly".