• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Kyle Rittenhouse (The Kenosha Kid)

meltblown

Social Influencer for the Feds
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Last edited:

juanni

TROLL
FALaholic #
Thugs are created by government policy and the democrat's have run the city governments for decades. Democrats run the schools to dumb everyone down then take away any chance of being in the middle class.
Yeah, it was the democrats that gave Wall St and the banks everything they wanted, financialized everything and shipped US jobs to China. :rolleyes:

And you know, using force to get, take what is wanted and sowing chaos is the Thug Empire's foreign policy that you have supported.
We are getting a taste of what we have done worldwide.

Interesting development.....

Lin Wood

@LLinWood

·
8h

When you start manufacturing facts to support false accusations, you get into trouble under the law of defamation. Kyle did not carry a gun across state lines. The gun belonged to his friend, a Wisconsin resident. The gun never left the State of Wisconsin.

Last edited:

Riversidesports

keeping it cool
FALaholic #
Don't think we are going to water cannon or jail our way out of this mess.

We should be questioning why exactly does the richest nation in the world have these large violent and criminal mobs?

We have way too many people that have zero economic future, zero skin in the game, many whom are criminals and don't give a f**k about rioting, being arrested, jail, killing or even being killed.

What kind of idiots charge into the muzzle of a hi cap rifle?
Yet we have been shown plenty do.
wanna know who charges into guns here ?
young White fools who spent their entire lives playing internet games and Call of Duty, etc
they see themselves as noble Warriors, Kights righting injustice and are completely tuned into only their immediate cilque which includes those locked into social media

J, we had this shit before, worse actually during Depression labor riots
we deployed belt fed machineguns then
I own a 25mm Manville 18 shot riot machingun from the Indiana Nathional Guard that was well used against commies
demanding policy changes I support, burning shit out ?
expect serious blowback

Okay, why are assholes rioting ?
main reason is Americans are sick as fuck regarding social distancing and lockdowns
youth in particular
this isnt about negros doing dumb shit, it's an excuse to say fuck you to the very government telling them do this or Else
our old normal was stolen from them, kids are pissed as fuck too

Jobs, same deal
Covid freaks murdered millions of the jobs these kids worked at, service industries, telemarketing, you name it
MASSIVE joblessness
kids are doubly pissed

Then there are the piggers and leaders enforcing this on them
thats why they attack public buildings

This isnt about Floyd or any one person, this is about reaction J
when I was truly a bad person I would have been in the mobs in this situation
and yeah I likely would have busted the perimeters and torched Court Houses after no bars for months

yep common criminal element is involved
Why ?
fuckin Covid restrictions
life still is not near normal for twenty somethings
they are at the peak of their mating years, dried up old farts tell them STAY AT HOME
nope, bars restricted, strip clubs toasted

I tell you up here even during the shutdown teens were still crowding, kissing and fucking at the point on the Lake
still having parties
we have mask order here in MN
well initially I followed it
thing was 25% dont so I quit too
cops wont enforce it
businesses put up the State signs but no one gets in your face
most just chin mask
its retarded
we all mostly distance buts thats always been our nature up here, just like in rural Montana
dont get me started on drinking in Glendive, Terry, Wolf Point, Round Up, Miles City, Weibaux, etc you clown

Jobs
there were plenty of them prior to this stupidity
still are locally

then again we are not a faggot Red County and largely we dont have shits given about St. Paul J
they are pretty damn mad adults stole Prom, Grauation, Sports from them

juanni

TROLL
FALaholic #
Yes China is attacking us today and has been part of the downfall of America since the Clintons gave them America. It destroyed the middle class and China got the power they wanted. Everything you are seeing is right out of the centuries old Chinese playbook on how to destroy a country. You that hate America will always blame everything on us but we have enemies and they are winning.

When they win old guys like you will be killed off as worthless to the collective. Your constant hate that spreads like a cancer may kill you soon as the commies take over. Karma I guess.
Yeah, it was China that made us the Thug Empire, made us start wars all over the world, topple govts with assassinations, mobs and 'color revolutions'.
China destroyed the US middleclass.
China destroyed the US nuclear family with welfare.
China that made everything in the US, like healthcare and college a racket.
China that got Bill Clinton to sign the China Relations Act of 2000 written by Bill Archer (R) and passed by the House by a 237-197 margin in May and the Senate by a vote of 83-15.

LOL..... I see you are still living in fantasyland.

1feral1

RAEME Fitter-Armourer
Contributor
FALaholic #
Canuck/Australian 'import' live'n in Merrimack, NH
Grown men would never have allowed that untrained child to be anywhere near what went down that evening.
When I was 17, I was already a trained killer on numerous weapons and grenades, all well doing cool shit which my friends could never ever comprehend. We should never underestimate our youth, for they win our wars by doing the fighting and dying .

In my opinion, he never should have been allowed to venture out on his own form his group, and any necessary movement should have been done in groups of a minimum of 4.

DC

FALaholic #
Yes cops could have stopped it all, but were told one way or another to NOT stop it. The first person to step out of line, you arrest them, cuff and hogtie them then toss them in the paddy wagon. Next person to step out you do the same to him and the 3 people standing next to him. Then you keep going from there. You hold them in jail until the riots end.

Its all DEMOCRATS causing the death and destruction , 100%

Fixed it for you.

The deaths fall squarely on the Democrat governor, Democrat mayor, and Democrat police chief.

starbuck

Contributor
FALaholic #
Sounds like he was fairly well trained. 2 tangos ain't bad. They bring out their crazies, hell might as well let some of ours get in on the fun. Those fuckers are using everything but guns.
I'd call it 2.2 tangos. It was foolish to run around like that by himself but I still say he eventually walks free. It might take a couple of years but I just can't see people accepting a 17 year old kid being locked away for defending himself against an angry mob of pedo felons.

meltblown

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I'd call it 2.2 tangos. It was foolish to run around like that by himself but I still say he eventually walks free. It might take a couple of years but I just can't see people accepting a 17 year old kid being locked away for defending himself against an angry mob of pedo felons.
Agree. That ole poodle shooter did a number on the survivor felon caught on camera with a gun. I'll never have another thing bad to say about the poodle shooter round.

meltblown

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
We saw the same thing way back at the Miami shootout with Platt and Matix. One of them hit a cop in the arm with a 223 out of a mini 14 and the cops arm was destroyed. Cop went on to kill them both with his arm shot to pieces. Think the cops name was Merillis and killed them with his shotgun and revolver. Bravest cop in his day.
Dude I forgot about that shit in the late 90s. Keep up.

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
When I was 17, I was already a trained killer on numerous weapons and grenades, all well doing cool shit which my friends could never ever comprehend. We should never underestimate our youth, for they win our wars by doing the fighting and dying .

In my opinion, he never should have been allowed to venture out on his own form his group, and any necessary movement should have been done in groups of a minimum of 4.
Yea, I was 17 when I did my 1st deployment as well, after a shit load of training, and under semi adult leadership.
I learned quickly, not to ever underestimate even 9 yr old killers, does not take much training to kill.
Its the not getting shot, not getting caught, and in this case, not ending up in jail surrounded by people drawing lots to cut your throat.

1feral1

RAEME Fitter-Armourer
Contributor
FALaholic #
Canuck/Australian 'import' live'n in Merrimack, NH
Yea, I was 17 when I did my 1st deployment as well, after a shit load of training, and under semi adult leadership.
I learned quickly, not to ever underestimate even 9 yr old killers, does not take much training to kill.
Its the not getting shot, not getting caught, and in this case, not ending up in jail surrounded by people drawing lots to cut your throat.
Too right. The upcoming years and months for this dude will not be pleasant.

juanni

TROLL
FALaholic #
You have always been selective in your choosing points in history, we have been at war with China since Vietnam. Yes that war destroyed the nuclear family and yes it was the start of the downfall of America.

50,000 dead Americans in Vietnam killed with Chinese weapons and strategy. As Chinas commies began to spread throughout the world they were being exactly what you said America is.
Vietnam was about the locals kicking out the French colonists, and after they did that we had the stupidity to stick our nose in it.
China aided VN and once we were out, China and VN went back to their squabble.

As always, we should have stayed out of it and worried about our OWN domestic problems, which decades later piling on even more foreign meddling OUR domestic problems have grown into a monumental and really unsolvable mess.

But you always want to blame someone, in this case China for our stupidity.
Look in the mirror, do you see a Chinese fella?

Bawana jim

FALaholic #
Vietnam was about the locals kicking out the French colonists, and after they did that we had the stupidity to stick our nose in it.
China aided VN and once we were out, China and VN went back to their squabble.

As always, we should have stayed out of it and worried about our OWN domestic problems, which decades later piling on even more foreign meddling OUR domestic problems have grown into a monumental and really unsolvable mess.

But you always want to blame someone, in this case China for our stupidity.
Look in the mirror, do you see a Chinese fella?
You just can't remember your own history so it's kinda funny you try to spread what you been sold J.

Do you remember Hollywood Hanoi Jane as the traitor she was supporting our enemy? That same Hollywood that today is mostly owned by the CCP. China has spread through out the world in such a large way I won't spend time to cover it all. It didn't start last week but has been going on for decades.

That mirror you speak of was made in China J and the country is crashing because of them. Keep a plot handy if the Chinese will let you after they buy the graveyard.

juanni

TROLL
FALaholic #
Yeah it was Hanoi Jane that destroyed the nuclear family when she passed the Welfare Acts, wild spending, monster debts, the financialization of the economy, the destruction of manufacturing and union jobs and pissed trillions away in foreign wars and welfare.

Couldn't have been your beloved Republicans.

LOL.... you just get more goofy everyday.

juanni

TROLL
FALaholic #
Back on topic, the news keeps getting better. Rittenhouse didn't cross state lines with a gun and had a day job in Kenosha, and turned himself in the night of the shooting.

Good interview with his new attorney.

goon

FALaholic #
Grown men would never have allowed that untrained child to be anywhere near what went down that evening.
As for any of them that showed up doing anything correct, been looking, ain't found anything yet.
All of the normal everyday voting American people heard, was a terrorist with a rifle, murdered 2 people and shot another.
Which has set back the cause of liberty in this country by a mile or more.
And played right into the hands of the dammed dimwits. They are already using pictures and descriptions of that shooting to raise millions of dollars and gain more voters to disarm law abiding people.
This shit is stupid............
I think the kid meant well, but he didn’t have adult guidance and should have stayed home. Or his mom should have picked him up from his cleanup activities at sundown. The rioters who chased him played a stupid game and won a stupid prize, but the kid probably still severely damaged the trajectory of his life.

Gator Monroe

FALaholic #
I think the kid meant well, but he didn’t have adult guidance and should have stayed home. Or his mom should have picked him up from his cleanup activities at sundown. The rioters who chased him played a stupid game and won a stupid prize, but the kid probably still severely damaged the trajectory of his life.
If Trump Wins give him a full pardon so he can join Marines or Secret Service ...