• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

KmTactical

Falfitter2

FALaholic #
Just got a 6.8 bcg from KM Tactical
The ejector fell out. found it in the botom of the magazine, spring was in the barrel luckily nothing bad happened…..I found no sign of the roll pin anywhere… Just wondering if any of you have any idea if this is a common thing or if I should find a different vendor or what the heck happened here

badzero

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
They have gotten progressively slower with thier shipment times over the last few months and I had an lpk come missing the detents. So I can commiserate with you, I just wrote it off as a mistake and all of my other orders have been good to go. I’ve had the same problems with other suppliers so I don’t know what to tell you, the price you pay for the discount sometimes I guess. QC and customer support have gone to shit everywhere the last few years.

hueyville

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Never used them, have preferred vendors and a lot of them. Do I need to wander over and check them out? Seems many are having issues of late between supply, demand and inability to hire motivated employees. If happening in every other industry has to be happening with gun vendors, especially discounters.