• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

WTS: IR strobe beacons 3 for $95 shipped

Ghilly

FALaholic #
I have for sale my 3 new IR strobe beacons that attach directly to a 9v battery and an like new pelican IR beacon. I sold off my NVGs so no need for these now and they need to go. It only comes with what you see. I am asking $90 shipped insured OBO. If this seems too high a price then send me an offer because I dont need it. Please email me at mikesport1@hotmail.com with questions or offers. I take Paypal plus 4%, pp gift, venmo or USPS money order only. And no I am not interested in ANY trades unless you mean cash. cross posted

thanks,
Ghilly

Attachments:

Last edited: