• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Hk going in for the "change"

Bubacus

FALaholic #
Used to be a very pricey operation. Hopefully some US made parts will easy the pain in the wallet. I did the math on a conversion and I dumped my cash into the latest version LWCR SMG 45 lst year around $2300 and added a pic rail endcap attachment for $40 from Dan Haga and never looked back. Shoots great, accurate, and is a soft shooter to boot. No flyers like the earlier version on my gun.

LYCAN

FALaholic #
So what does it identify as at when its done?

😜

jokes aside, besides a dye job - what changes are being made? (Honest question)

walrus

FALaholic #
Usc to ump conversion. Change usc lower to ump lower to facilitate the use of double stack mags. Modify the hooks on the lower. Mill upper to accept double stack mags. In this case install a hinged block into the back of the upper to accept a folding stock. Install evil pistol grip to replace butthole stock. Mill slots in the forend to mimic the UMP. Those are for cooling purposes on the sub gun. Kind of useless on a semi-auto. Eventually it will become an SBR with a shortened Barrel. This is what it looked like before.
20240520_111918_exported_2464_1716236795681.jpg

LYCAN

FALaholic #
the grey ones couldn't accept double stack!?

I just remember them: being grey & the "thumbhole" stocks, I honestly never knew they were single stack.

H&K seems more uptight then ol' school Ruger... wow