• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

HK G3/91 rifles

AGG

FALaholic #
There is this in The Marketplace:

Tony

hueyville

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I shoot my CETMEs and occasionally shoot the G3's. Same experience and half folks at range think CETMEs are HK91/G3's. Don't want to have to reach point of replacing rollers and setting headspace, cocking gap, etc. Shoot a CETME till out of spec and fix or trade. I inspect every Century CETME I see for welded bolt, bolt gap, cocking tube gap, good bore then if able to buy for $500 or less take it home. Have at least five now of which three shoot as well as the G3. One has 4x Starlight, another 1-6x LPVO/I.R. laser and one with irons and I.R. laser that live out of vaults staged around the house. Leaving the G3 or Springfield laying around to burn if house flames up while gone is unnaceptable so the CETMEs are my poor man fluted chamber MBRs for home defense.