• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

"He shot mah arm off!"

Story

FALaholic #
80 year old store owner in Cali vs four armed robbers. Hilarity ensues, old guy nails the dude with the AR15.

"It's not his first rodeo," said a woman named Marnie, who works for the store's owner, 80-year-old Craig Cope. "He saw on the surveillance, he saw them coming out of the vehicle with weapons."

The attempted robbery happened at around 2:45 a.m. Sunday. When Cope saw the would-be robbers entering the store, he whipped out a shotgun strategically placed behind the counter and shot one suspect in the arm.

Caught on camera: 80-year-old Norco store owner shoots attempted robbery suspect (msn.com)

Last edited:

jjjxlr8

FALaholic #
I'm surprised the store owner was prosecuted. It's CA and a white person shot a black person. I guess the fact that the black criminal was using an evil black rifle overrides the race nonsense?

Mbell

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
If it’s cali the perp piece of shit might be highly compensated and the store owner possibly facing life in pelican bay

Tread Me Not

Contributor
FALaholic #
80 year old store owner in Cali vs four armed robbers. Hilarity ensues, old guy nails the dude with the AR15.

"It's not his first rodeo," said a woman named Marnie, who works for the store's owner, 80-year-old Craig Cope. "He saw on the surveillance, he saw them coming out of the vehicle with weapons."

The attempted robbery happened at around 2:45 a.m. Sunday. When Cope saw the would-be robbers entering the store, he whipped out a shotgun strategically placed behind the counter and shot one suspect in the arm.

Caught on camera: 80-year-old Norco store owner shoots attempted robbery suspect (msn.com)
That’s great, yeah, the comments are cool

Tread Me Not

Contributor
FALaholic #

I was surprised to see this gangsta carrying a boom stick, especially in Cali.

I see their AR ban is working so well.

I hope this fool has some priors and is behind bars for a very long time.

CeltofMissouri

Mug Rooster
FALaholic #
Freak was probably as upset as he is about the arm because it's his reach around appendage. I doubt any of them will be up the river very long with the get out of jail free cards such scum are offered these days. With any luck they'll try to rob another store with another proprietor with a gun. Whenever such transpires, I hope whoever the owner is drills them right in the face.