• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Group Buy Taiga Spetsnaz Survival knife/Machete

TheRussian

FALaholic #
I will get one started in the Marketplace for better exposure in the next day or two and link it here, just under huge pressure for a project to get completed that is a daily series of emergencies due to someone NOT doing their job, so I want to get it completed (well all the fires out anyways) before I start a new one. I am just overwhelmed with work at this moment but towards the end of the week it should get back to a dull roar :smile:

TheRussian

FALaholic #
Well, August sure went by fast as hell, wow!
Bad news guys, the place in Russia has only 3 left, and they want an ABSURD amount of money for them. More than 3x what I was getting them for...BS

So I am afraid this is the end of the Taigas :mad:

I am very happy they were enjoyed by everybody, and it was a pleasure to deal with all the falfilers that got these rare knives, and get to know some of you.

The sheaths are still available for anyone who wants one, but this looks like this is it for the Taigas.

I still am using the HELL out of mine, and so is my son doing yard work. Hasn't needed any sharpening since the first one my brother in law put on it, and has seen a LOT of use.