• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Group Buy Taiga Spetsnaz Survival knife/Machete

TheRussian

FALaholic #
Yessir! Still waiting on payment for a couple of them, and once I do, I will place an order for the ones sold, so you guys don't have to wait any longer than necessary :)
I know after Christmas many are hurting for $ to buy cool but ultimately not necessary things, lol.

ExCdnSoldierInTx

Don’t California my Texas!
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
Any still left? After all the reviews... I need one!

If so, please add me to list and PM me. Thanks!
Call me, you can see this one in person. It's frikkin amazing. My loving wife just commandeered mine for use as an emergency storm tool. It's looking like if I want my own, I'll have to buy another..LOL!

TheRussian

FALaholic #
So happy everybody is liking these as much as I am, should have prototype of sheath in a week and a half :)
My pal Leo is living in Moscow now, (commuting every weekend back home to St Pete, WHEW) admirable work ethic. This means he will be able to ship directly from Moscow so this shipment should be fairly quick :)

TheRussian

FALaholic #
Knives should be shipped from Russia tomorrow! He has them with him and is on a train from Moscow to St Pete for business (and to his home) :)
Woo-Hoo!

TheRussian

FALaholic #
Excited about another batch arriving, and the sheaths getting close too.
A prototype will be sent to me soon for final fitting (if needed) and approval, and them BOOM, we will have them. The guy doing them does AWESOME tactical gear work, so I am excited to see these :)

TheRussian

FALaholic #
Any idea on the target price for the sheaths? Might have to pick one up to go with the knife! Hopefully both will be in soon! :biggrin:
Knives should be here this coming week, the Sheath guy has had his day job killing him with OT, but he almost has the prototype ready. I wanted to hear back from him before answering, as I don't like to BS anyone :) .
I am guessing $40-45 for sheaths, still awaiting finalized pricing, but should be somewhere around that.