• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Form 4 E File Short Wait Times??

James

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
I just received my stamp for a Form 4 in 6 days. Buddy received his stamp in 6 days for a Form 1. Both marked approved but digital signature, no persons name. I think these are being approved by the computer. These were both done on E forms.

James

meltblown

FJB
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I just received my stamp for a Form 4 in 6 days. Buddy received his stamp in 6 days for a Form 1. Both marked approved but digital signature, no persons name. I think these are being approved by the computer. These were both done on E forms.

James
Hmm I want a sparrow. Guess that means I'll need an expensive host or 2

Doug_262

FALaholic #
I am at 211 and 150 days and counting. Individual, eforms. Not my first suppressors and have plenty of sbrs already. Wished they put the manpower clearing the backlog first.

Will C

Contributor
FALaholic #
So is it correct that these approvals are happening for Form 4's processed as an "individual" as opposed to a Trust? Is anyone getting a Trust approved at this speed?
My most recent e-form 4 trust was approved in 96 days, which is a long time - however - that is less than half of the time it took for the one I filed previous to that. So even for trusts it appears they are speeding things up (relatively speaking)?

GSO

FALaholic #
Had my last two trust Form 4's for customers come in last week, one day apart. First one was 13 month wait, second was 4 month wait. Have not done a trust recently, but did 2 individual Form 4's for a customer last Friday and both back today. It was less than 3 business days, since we submitted Friday evening and they were approved today (Wednesday) morning.

hkshooter

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Stop it. I want 22 cal. That means a pistol and rifle to host it
You got SCAR money, go for it.
Myself, I fell for a 22/45 Lite. Wanted a .22 pistol because SHTF and I didn't have one. We'll, then I had to have my first can so what better than a .22 can?
What I didn't count on was the rifle. I ended up with a rifle I didn't set out to buy but it's here and so damn accurate I can't get rid of it. What I originally wanted was a light weight bolt gun for the can as another EOTWAWKI gun and I still haven't filled that bill.

meltblown

FJB
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
You got SCAR money, go for it.
Myself, I fell for a 22/45 Lite. Wanted a .22 pistol because SHTF and I didn't have one. We'll, then I had to have my first can so what better than a .22 can?
What I didn't count on was the rifle. I ended up with a rifle I didn't set out to buy but it's here and so damn accurate I can't get rid of it. What I originally wanted was a light weight bolt gun for the can as another EOTWAWKI gun and I still haven't filled that bill.
Agree. I've shot a friend's 22 sup and liked it. Action was louder than the report

GSO

FALaholic #
Stop it. I want 22 cal. That means a pistol and rifle to host it
I bought 2 bricks of CCI Quiet .22LR (710fps) thinking it would still cycle a semi-auto with back pressure from the can....nope.

So I bought this:

Mark II FV-SR | Threaded Heavy Barrel | Savage Arms

Everyone's favorite plinking rifle. With the CCI, all you hear is the click of the firing pin and then a thud behind the target when it hits dirt (or a varmint).

You need one. Buy it now!

meltblown

FJB
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I bought 2 bricks of CCI Quiet .22LR (710fps) thinking it would still cycle a semi-auto with back pressure from the can....nope.

So I bought this:

Mark II FV-SR | Threaded Heavy Barrel | Savage Arms

Everyone's favorite plinking rifle. With the CCI, all you hear is the click of the firing pin and then a thud behind the target when it hits dirt (or a varmint).

You need one. Buy it now!
Yeah, I'd sure like a rifle that would do shorts. Probably have to be a lever action with a threaded barrel

Stranger

FALaholic #
It's not. It's theater to look good for Congress and they are only doing individuals to try to keep people from using trusts.
Why would they want to keep people from using trusts? Now that everyone on the trust has to be pictured and printed, its pretty much the same thing.