• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Form 1 fingerprint dates.

DenimDemon

FALaholic #
So I'm filing my second form 1. My local gun shop fingerprinted me and had me saved in their computer. I got a second set of cards printed for my next form, but the date on the card is the original date of fingerprinting. My question is does the date need to be updated to match with the newly filed form?
Thanks
David.

K. Funk

Retired Metallurgist
Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
I don't think it is a big deal, but don't take my word for it because I'm not sure what I actually did. I ordered a set from Silencer Shop. I got them and shoved them in the envelope without even looking at them. No sure what date was on them or if I even signed them, I literally don't recall ever doing anything with them other tham sticking them in the envelope with the printed confirmation letter. I don't know if they were all filled out, auto-signed and dated by SS or if i just got lucky, but both F1's were approved in 24 days.

krf