• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Flowers & a shotgun - meet Dr Aaron LaTowsky

Story

FALaholic #
For Aaron LaTowsky, his sole responsibility is protecting his wife, three kids, and their nanny, as well as the family dog, Sadie. LaTowsky says Sadie alerted him to the break-in.

“So I came inside, and I saw one of our side doors was open and she was barking down the hall towards my kids' bedrooms," said Aaron.

The rest of the family was asleep at the time. Right away, LaTowsky says he grabbed his shotgun.

"We never would have known," said Aaron's wife, Brenda LaTowsky. "We would have continued to sleep and sleep through it. so I’m just so thankful."

LaTowsky went into his daughter’s room, where he says the suspect came out with a large piece of wood, his face masked and his body naked.

"He basically was lunging at me, so it was very quick," said Aaron. "He had his hands in the air. I could see something dark or black coming at me, and again it was very, very close, so I fired almost immediately."

Two shots killed the suspect, who police believe to be an 18-to-19-year-old man.

The LaTowskys say this may have been the first break-in at their home, but they have always been prepared.
https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/h...ng-kills-naked-burglary-suspect-in-scottsdale

As an avid gardener, Dr. LaTowsky has won blue ribbons in the prestigious Philadelphia Flower Show.
https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesma...lABpC-OOF-MfxXE5pDTJjhYr1993mNa_Ys4WEHJwTka5k

Trypcil

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Well done Doc., you killed the virus that was invading your home, and preserved the safety of your Family. Many are of the belief that the use of a Lead vaccine, is perhaps the only way to prevent massive infection by an invading organism, either foreign or domestic!