• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Eventually U are going to die with UR useless Vanity & Satanic Pride. U will NEVER be remembered, NO one will & Oblivion is UR future in this planet

auggiedoggie

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
If you had no so called "pride" you stupid motherfucker, why would you be posting vids of your "quick draw" bullshit (among the other stupid pride-filled bullshit such as bragging on the guns you own)?
Get a dictionary.
That is pride, you dumb fuck.

"pride | prīd | noun1 a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired: the team was bursting with pride after recording a sensational victory | he takes great pride in his appearance. • a person or thing that arouses a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction: the swimming pool is the pride of the community. 2 consciousness of one's own dignity: he swallowed his pride and asked for help. • the quality of having an excessively high opinion of oneself or one's importance: the sin of pride. 3 [often with modifier] confidence and self-respect as expressed by members of a group, typically one that has been socially marginalized, on the basis of their shared identity, culture, and experience: the bridge was lit up in rainbow colors, symbolic of LGBT pride | a celebration of Latino pride | the underlying theme of the song is black pride. • a public event, typically involving a parade, held to celebrate LGBT identities, culture, and experience: I went to pride as a teenager before I was ready to come out. 4 literary the best state or condition of something; the prime: in the pride of youth. 5 a group of lions forming a social unit."

You're obviously feeling pretty full of yourself, because nobody here asked to see the shit.
If you're such a "sin free follower of (insert your god of choice here)" you'd likely tend to keep to yourself, and not announce your "righteousness" to the whole (FAL) world .

Seriously man.
You need to find some help.
Eloquently said.
Thank you

hueyville

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Base, Normally your last post would have bothered me but in this case I feel your frustration. Somebody (unsure of the ban hammer rules so will tread lightly) around here needs some counseling, a lot of it and education on the subject matter is trying to, uhhh... What is it the objective of the bold text posts??? If its to proselytize or convert non believers to believers then think its counterproductive to the intended mission unless its reverse psychology intended to make Christians look ignorant but unsure if there is enough intellect at work to use reverse psychology or work some agenda to discredit Christians.

This week I have been studying one of the worlds largest denominations of Christians and what I have learned scares me. It seems from my research a lot of people are warming pews that are really a big amusement park ride to hell where they will be really surprised they got the Jim Jones treatment.

IronHamster

FALaholic #
I don't try to convert people because God sends them plenty of messages, but, I have news. Good or bad, when you die your soul gets packed up and stored in a U-Haul secure locker in Buffalo New York.

Last edited by a moderator:

V guy

Silver Contributor
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
The 10 commandments and or Golden rule do not go into pride, as anything very important.
Pharisees, yes.

This guy obviously has a hard on for someone he knows...... who is prideful in his estimation.

The first great commandment is, that "thou shall not steal."
Lying and murder come later on, but are usually related to the first.

Self appointed ministers, can buy divinity degrees on line and set themselves up a prophets. A late boss of mine did.............he died an ignominious death, by bifocal eyeglasses, later on, on a low set of stairs.

Pride is something that is hard to describe, and is really nothing at all, unless it is connected with theft & lying, like the Democratic politicians, creating a Buttijudge or an AOC or Joy Reid.

Honesty, ethics, morality, honor, chivalry, charity, and upstanding conduct are the important things in living the honest life, and being an upstanding character...............competing in sports, like the World Series or Daytona 500, makes fans full of temporary pride for their teams or drivers. Harmless, but this cat will burn them alive.

Being wildly insane about pride......................such a misguided obsession is,.................... well, almost indescribable. He may not get many picnic invitations. It is like being against Mt Rushmore.

All Democratic/Communist Politics, is based upon theft today from the non communists........... from honest persons. The deep state depends upon directions from the King.
But he only mentions pride.

Pride in out nations history and unit pride in the Military, Fire Departments, Police Departments and other admirable organizations is normal, and not the devils work as claimed by this .....................

God remembers all, including the fallen soldiers and people who were good persons, and that is what counts.
I am sure he will remember you, and my have a program working on you now, to help you.

Pride is so paultry a fault, that it is nothing at all, but the devils subterfuge

MOS11C

FALaholic #
It's a revelation from Scriptures.
The Bible does not lie.

Isaiah 65:17
“For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind. "

-
-
--

hueyville

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
V Guy, From Matthew Chapter 22: NASB
36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” 37 And He said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the great and [a]foremost commandment. 39 The second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 Upon these two commandments [b]hang the whole Law and the Prophets.”
I often use this to simplify the entire deal for some. If one really considers the ramifications of following just these two rules then a consequence will be finding oneself following all or most. We are fallen and sinful in nature so its not always easy but just trying to keep these two will keep a person pretty well in line.

Thous shalt not steal... if you follow number two and would not want your neighbor/fellow man stealing from you then you won't steal from them. You likely don't want to be murdered so rule number two would suggest you not murder others. I wonder why the OP in all these bold text rants can't engage without another bold text out of context quote in most cases. Either engage is discussion, I just got spanked a little in the other thread because I was not clear on my definition of death.

Member taking me to task for clarification did a good job, seems the OP should be capable to engage with discussion and not another another bold text post of a single verse. I can pull single verses and justify genocide of a race, but if use scripture to interpret scripture in its entirety will realize when God does create a new universe the Christians that survive the Great White Throne Judgement are coming along for the ride. We will not cease to exist as the Bible specifically says we will live with God the Father, The Son and Holy Spirit forever.

V guy

Silver Contributor
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
The Christian Church has pretty much committed suicide since 1974.

Henry the 8th formed the Episcopal Church, as others broke with Rome and Constantinople...........and the Lutherans, Baptists, 7th Day group, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc, have also created their own versions too. Many are at Loggerheads with those groups, over permissible behaviors since 1974.

Sexual abuse in many churches, not only the Catholics, is just rampant.

The attempt to edit and select gospels, written 2000 years ago, written by a by a variety of character witnesses who were there, is telling.

Why one would condemn Gospels written by contemporaries 2000 years ago, like the Gnostics, out of hand, and Thomas, and only believe the ones picked by Constantine's boys, is well, bogus to the extreme. It is orchestrated, big brother fake news history, set in 325 ad.
You would have picked different gospels, for sure.

God never wrote even one sentence in the Bible, not one and Jesus did not create the Christian Church.

Thomas, Peter, etc and the up to 80 others deserve an audience in the bible.
I generally believe few persons ,and only believe in facts...................

if a human said it, I generally consider the source, the preponderance of facts, and consider the motivation, and generally disregard it, especially the new testament.

However, there is a difference between writing a report of past history, ignored in the 80 discarded
gospels................................... and divine inspiration.

Now God exists, and is not a Christian. You do not have to be a Christian to love God and to experience him and his grace.

Christians who think they own god, are just a pill.

He is greater than his children and continually speaks thru living men and all religions.

I find that truthfully said, that Hollywood thru its vast history of movies, portraying the conflict between good and bad...between good men and bad men has affected far more persons world wide, than the Bible has in the last 100 years.

Why is this?

Divine inspiration is the answer......like Shakespeare and Plato demonstrated ,as have thousands of other writers, and scientists inventors and paleontologists, movie producers and directors. Not one minister or priest was involved in their great works, that show the hand of God at work.

I submit, that far more persons have watched the Star Wars movies about God/Spirit,................ billions in fact,........ witnessing the conflict between good and bad men, and watching the hand of spirit working with the good, as to have affected positively, FAR MORE persons to be good, than any number of fire and brimstone money grubbers have, shouting from the pulpit in nearly empty churches.........................

Churches are increasingly empty due to those clinically inadequate personalities in the pulpit.
Many churches including catholic, have closed already, due to disinterest.

TV shows are also a fine source of watching the good vs evil play out, in a morality play, that supercedes most churches sermons; and the empty churches will die within the next few decades, due entirely to the censorship of the true Gospels, the fire and brimstone crazies, and the fact the modern life requires a new understanding of the simple conflict between good and evil, that the hidebound churches cannot provide.

The churches will die, not because of the devil, but because God will have replaced them.

Fact is, that of the 7 billion on the earth, plenty own bibles but most do not read it.

God saw this happen, and opened venues besides books, to teach the public thru his creations. Not all of entertainment is good but there it is; much is good.

Clint Eastwood's characters, have likely taught more about good and evil,than Jesus ever has.
Jesus words are in truth not widely known, but Clint's are.

Ponder that. It is true. God knows it.

brunop

Refresh Key Masher
Staff member
Platinum Contributor
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
Clint Eastwood's characters, have likely taught more about good and evil,than Jesus ever has.
Jesus words are in truth not widely known, but Clint's are.

Ponder that. It is true. God knows it.
Might be one of the dumbest things ever written on the internet.

Ponder that.

V guy

Silver Contributor
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
It is true. Jesus words are not well known...................maybe 4 or 5 sentences at best. Stories about Jesus, that cannot be verified ,were written by selected authors 30-60 years later after he left the stage.

"Make my Day," lives.................. Not, "go and sin no more......... is widely ignored."

MOS11C

FALaholic #

The most pure show of Satanism.

It was Pride the first sin committed in heaven.
It was Pride that brought sin down to earth.
It was pride the reason why the World fell.

And this is what the lgbtq, faggots and lesbian worship: Pride

-
-
-

V guy

Silver Contributor
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I am more than confident, that when I pass, that God's plans for me, will have nothing to do with anything but who I am, and what I did and said, over my 70+ years.

I am proud of who I am and what I did for others.......spirit and God's hand can be seen everyday, for those with the eyes to see.

Coincidence? Chance? Fate? Destiny? God works wonders.

I would not bow to Jesus, even if he was here, but I might shake his hand, and have a beer with him.........

By the way, any existing pics you use to identify him?..................you may be worshipping the beast--- the impostor, for sure.

How about those voices you hear?

MOS11C

FALaholic #
GOD HATES PRIDE.....ALL PRIDE.
Pride is the opposite of humility, which (humility) is a tool to Salvation.
Humility is the Lord Jesus Incarnation.

Haughty/Proud/Vain eyes are an arrogant man’s windows to the world.
From the lofty perch of his own superiority, he uses them to look down upon others.
The vast, if not ALL, of those who compete in Sports and in gun matches.....LOL
From his self-made pedestal, he fancies he can see with greater clarity than his Creator.

-
-
-

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Pride is first an attitude of independence from God.
It is synonymous in Scripture with scoffing, arrogance, foolishness, evil, and wickedness.

Pride usually is accompanied with Murder. Murdering people when they think they are better
and more righteous than anyone.
They normally have a sense of superiority over others....and treat others with Hate and Angry words.

Digging themselves even deeper into a hole of shit....which is hell.......LOL

-
-
-

MOS11C

FALaholic #
It is the ugly trait of pride, one of a number of traits for which God has a special disgust.

Pride leads to ANGER and HATE for others.
Angry and hateful words towards others.
Pride is what catapults ENVY and JEALOUSY.

-
-
-

MOS11C

FALaholic #
GOD hates pride.
Pride appears first in the list of seven deadly sins.
No trait is more abominable than this one.
No vice is more opposed to God.
God hates pride because it is a manifestation of the deepest depravity, the root cause of all forms of sin.

-
-
-

medicmike

Blocked Felicia
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
GOD hates pride.
Pride appears first in the list of seven deadly sins.
No trait is more abominable than this one.
No vice is more opposed to God.
God hates pride because it is a manifestation of the deepest depravity, the root cause of all forms of sin.

-
-
-
Pot meet kettle

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Eve was the worse sinner in the history of humanity. And in the center of her evil was rooted her Vanity.

Eve saw that the forbidden fruit was beautiful, tasty, and appealing, and vanity began to stir within her.
The desire for pleasure and personal promotion displaced God in her heart.

-
-
-

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Those words are biblical. As usual the TRUTH hurts.
It is suppose to hurt one's vanity.

Those preaching words declares the utter futility and complete meaninglessness of life without God.

What profit has a man from all his labor in which he labors "under the sun".
None. Futility. Meaningless.

"Under the sun" means a life lived with merely human values in mind.

..................to be continued.......

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Mocking the Word is a sign of being offended.

It's understandable in this fallen Word fill with scumbags:
If we are confronted about our sin, we get offended at the one confronting us.

......to be continued.....

-
-
-

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Christ humbled himself so he could rightly be exalted.

He humbled himself so we, too, can be exalted. But our exaltation first requires humility.

Reaching high first requires going low. “Humble yourselves before the Lord,” says James, “and he will exalt you” (James 4:10).

-
-
-