• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

email addresses for SOG,Centrury etc

Hcore

FALaholic #
Due to the filters on my computer (work) I can not access most of the ammo suppliers web sites so I can not get there email addresses either. Could someone be kind enough to post the actual email address for places like SOG, Century etc? Thanks for the help I hope this is the right place for this post

FP1201

FALaholic #

Hcore

FALaholic #
Its been a while since I posted this. Several members where kind enough to send me email addresses for these businesses so I would be able to contact them. I was not looking for web site addresses but thanks anyway.