• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Early G1 kits on the market again..

allamerican401

FALaholic #
I just finished reading all 53 pages after picking up a g1 lower with Turkish b stock and also a matching bgs bolt, carrier, unmarked "b" stripped lower, and unmatched flash hider. There's a lot of good information here!

Exit308

Veritas et Aequitas
Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
BGS kit auction...

I've been gone awhile and just recently been back, and due to memory loss I can't remember if it's OK to promote an auction here in this thread or not, so if I'm breakin the rules mods please let me know or delete my post. If it's OK to post this here then I will delete my post after this Sunday when auction ends so as to not jumble up this cool informative thread :)
You should drop the link in the Marketplace.

AliYahu

FALaholic #
A few years ago ATF or whoever has control over the import of parts kits decided that barrels were to be verbotten. UZI kits, AK kits, etc., non e have barrels anymore.
Worst part is, they don't follow the law nor the published regulation! Barrels without threaded muzzles are fine to import under the published regulations, but the feds outright refuse to allow any 'machine gun' barrel to be imported. So, no Uzi barrels, no FN FAL barrels - even if the threads were removed, etc.

Eli