• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Christians: Embrace Your Suffering and Persecution..Historically Persecution has Accomplished the Purposes and Plan of GOD & Salvation

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives,
so also through Christ our comfort overflows.

There is not one without the other.
So we might as well embrace both...and experience what Jesus and his early followers experienced.

The Psalms says that : It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees.

-
-
-

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Think about it:

If the message and the Word of GOD is so repugnant for these people then
why on earth do they keep replying to this forum thread and making it more visible?
There are 2 answers to that.

-
-
-
-

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Putting aside some of these internet distractions...LOL... I would like to
Get back to the Stephen, Saul/Paul and Persecution discussion
and how the persecution of the early Church exerted it's power
to reach everyone.

The early Church of Christ started in Jerusalem.
The purpose of God was that the Church was planted in Jerusalem but will be expanded to Judea and Samaria.
...and from there to the outer most part of the World.
The plan was for the Holy Spirit to come upon the disciples and with them His Word
and ministry would continue this route.
And the power of Persecution would be the vehicle for the expansion.
And it worked perfectly!

to be continued.....
-
-
-

Last edited:

MOS11C

FALaholic #
continuation...

One would've guest that the popularity of Christ's life and message was so wondrous
and so powerful that it would have catapulted from Jerusalem to all corners of the
World in record time.

The fact that the SAVIOR of the World, my beloved Lord Christ, and the offering of full
forgiveness for all sinners who would believe in Him, a free gift of Grace, an eternal forgiveness,
eternal salvation, blessing and joy in this life, glory and bliss forever in the next life,
a hopeful and wonderful story,...would have rushed everywhere in the World
to all people...........But that did not happened like that.
It was very unpopular.

To be continued....lol

-
-
--
-

Last edited:

MOS11C

FALaholic #
continuation...

At first, Our Redeemer's message was not as popular as expected. Not at all.

So in Jerusalem when the twelve had already become many they sought
seven other Christians with the best reputation and full of the holy spirit
to be appointed by them to preach and carry the Word everywhere.
Of all of them they chose Stephen, Philip, Prochorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicolas .
But of the chosen seven Stephen was remarkably full of the holy spirit.
The Word spread and the number of preachers multiplied.

But as with Jesus Stephen was accused of blasphemy, seized and murdered by stoning.
Before he was condemned to death he delivered the most awesome speech
to the high priest and the council. They ran him out of town and stoned him to death.
This Persecution was all devised by a persecutor of Christians: Saul.

In Jerusalem Saul committed home invasions and arrested many TRUE Christians to prison
to be beaten and tortured.
The 12 disciples stayed in Jerusalem but many many preachers left.
When they all scattered was due to the Persecution from Saul and others.
Persecution was what triggered the spreading of the Gospel.

Phillip left to Samaria as planned by GOD.
There he did miracles and preach to many who welcome His Words.
The city was Joyful with the Good News of our Savior.
Then and there was when Christ message started to become popular and well received.

To be continued

-
-
-
-

jugrunner

Alpha-Mail
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
The Baptist churches here are teaching Racial freedom and injustice .. Kneeling to the Black man instead of God .. :mad:

So ......... Put that in your pipe and smoke it .. !!!

V guy

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Apparently, we are witnessing a total meltdown in this fellows life.
Kind of like a PCP episode, where the fellow goes in and out of fight/flight panic.

Religious scriptures are a guide on how to live your life, not an end in itself

bill3542

FALaholic #
Think about it:

If the message and the Word of GOD is so repugnant for these people then
why on earth do they keep replying to this forum thread and making it more visible?
There are 2 answers to that.

-
-
-
-
Because I like making fun of crazed religious fanatics who think there better than the rest of us... maybe you should have sack cloth, ashes and rend your garments... what a simple minded fool.

bill3542

FALaholic #
Apparently, we are witnessing a total meltdown in this fellows life.
Kind of like a PCP episode, where the fellow goes in and out of fight/flight panic.

Religious scriptures are a guide on how to live your life, not an end in itself
I think he does PCP, angel dust and hallucinogenic mushrooms.

MOS11C

FALaholic #
continuation....

Back in Jerusalem the disciples continued to preach. Several got arrested, questioned and
commanded not to preach. The high council and jewish leaders threatened them, said
horrible things about them, warned them, summoned them, conspired against them,
put hands on them and jailed them.

The persecutors were furious that the preachers were obeying GOD
and not man and that the Holy Spirit was given to them.

Peter an John IGNORED them, in the name of Jesus Christ, and were bold
and confident, continuing to preach the Lords message.

Even after they jailed them the Lord and His Angels got them free.

Here goes a point to the subject matter of this thread:

Acts 4:
"And they agreed with him, and when they had called for the apostles and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go. So they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for His name. "

To be continued....

-
-
-
-

Last edited:

V guy

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
You have no fucking idea what happened way back when, except from some well edited ancient accounts. I suspect that they were like ANTIFA and were rightly prosecuted by the Centurions, for being assholes of the first waters.

Moses got it right..."TEN COMMANDMENTS....God, family, duty, country, chivalry, ethics, morality......do the right thing."

Life is to be lived, and not hidden from in some sort of religious dogma mania, like a butt fucking monk in a cloistered monastery, or in the Vatican.

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Jumping to current era , specifically in today's World.

This covid shutdown Persecution brought upon the Churches by the democrats/satan has fired back.

Many churches who have defied these draconian, politicized, unconstitutional and onerous
mandates to close churches and/or to restrict church goers have attracted a massive new number
of members to listen to sermons and preachers.
And other churches have put their money on online services that are now transmitting
and videoing sermons in more languages around the World. Where it was not being
watched before covid. As in the past, evil persecution has resulted on flooding corners
of the World with the Gospel.
One for evil.....and a trillion for GOD......LOL

Persecution, also in this case, has brought more believers to the Word of GOD.
It has put GOD back in the map, in a nation that is NOT living UNDER GOD.

-
-
--

Last edited:

brunop

Refresh Key Masher
Staff member
Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
Wait - just so I'm clear on all this...

You guys who are bitching about this dude voluntarily clicked on a thread he started?

Wake up, maroons. He's not breaking any rules, and YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ ANY OF THIS. No one has a gun to your head. You are acting like snowflake libtard douchecanoes - the very people you hate in the 'Cancel Culture' whack-job Antifa/Godless Commie riot groupies.

I'll say it again: you don't have to be here. He didn't post this in your thread. You are giving him space in your head absolutely RENT-FREE.

Try to imagine Daffy Duck's voice when I type this:

"Thuckerths!"

brunop

Refresh Key Masher
Staff member
Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
Also, MOS11C -

You can do this all you want. You know, I'm sure, that you can't bring it to other people's threads.

Just a heads up, man.

goon

FALaholic #
Wait - just so I'm clear on all this...

You guys who are bitching about this dude voluntarily clicked on a thread he started?

Wake up, maroons. He's not breaking any rules, and YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ ANY OF THIS. No one has a gun to your head. You are acting like snowflake libtard douchecanoes - the very people you hate in the 'Cancel Culture' whack-job Antifa/Godless Commie riot groupies.

I'll say it again: you don't have to be here. He didn't post this in your thread. You are giving him space in your head absolutely RENT-FREE.

Try to imagine Daffy Duck's voice when I type this:

"Thuckerths!"
Exactly. I highly doubt the guy is actually persecuted. But anyone joining this discussion could tell from the first four posts he made what it was gonna be about.

Free speech. Live and let live.

Aeroscout

Contributor
FALaholic #
Good on ya MOS11C. Armored up and Standing. Eph 6:10-17 ......Brings out a certain "spirit" in some does it not?

The First Amendment of the Constitution is First for a reason (What does it say again?....Might want to go look that up to refresh your memory).....And it is backed by the 2nd......(Psst but guess what? The Declaration of Independence came first.......)

1st two paragraphs of the Declaration of Independence (Coinkydink?)

"When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume, among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of natureā€™s God entitle them, {a decent respect to the opinions of mankind} requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

Psst......Your rights come from God fellas....and as long as they do? They can't be taken away.

Throw Him under the bus at your own peril, knowing when you do so, you are putting your trust in man.....and that is EMPHATICALLY what the founders had ZERO trust in. Man grants nothing. Man takes.

Love the 2nd amendment?....but spit in the face of He who grants you that right?

Might be time for a little self reflection. If you can't say something decent? You might ought to not say anything at all.

Hi Guys!....long time no see. Haven't been around to my favorite gun site in a while. Didn't expect this to be the first thread I see here after a long absence. Nothing happens by coincidence. This ought to be interesting.

Looking forward to the Love.

Last edited:

Aeroscout

Contributor
FALaholic #
Exactly. I highly doubt the guy is actually persecuted. But anyone joining this discussion could tell from the first four posts he made what it was gonna be about.

Free speech. Live and let live.
He is being persecuted right now.....in this....HIS....proper thread.....by HIS OWN BROTHERS in arms.

Let that soak in.

MOS11C

FALaholic #
Also, MOS11C -

You can do this all you want. You know, I'm sure, that you can't bring it to other people's threads.

Just a heads up, man.
I don't participate in other people's threads...for a very long time now.
I have enough stuff to post in mine.....LOL

And now I barely see other threads in the list since most
folks that start a thread are in my Ignore List.
Feature that I'm very thankful for of the new version.

-
-
-
-

Last edited:

bill3542

FALaholic #
Do you generally go over to someone you disagree with? And by your will...Open HIS door.....step inside.....and take a dump on the floor?
His door?

He is posting this in open discussion so there is no ( his door )... personally I'd rather be a wolf of Odin than a lamb of his so-called god.

His religion is in it's dying days, the old Norse religions are coming back but the biggest gainer is Islam. I hope he would remember this, with them you convert or they cut your head off... maybe he is looking forward to it.

Aeroscout

Contributor
FALaholic #
His door?

He is posting this in open discussion so there is no ( his door )... personally I'd rather be a wolf of Odin than a lamb of his so-called god.

His religion is in it's dying days, the old Norse religions are coming back but the biggest gainer is Islam. I hope he would remember this, with them you convert or they cut your head off... maybe he is looking forward to it.
You had a choice in entering this space. You didn't have to come in here. And you certainly don't have to stay. Why are you doing so?

Do you generally tune into Christian radio stations (or any you hate for that matter) and then stand screaming at the speakers?

That is a spirit in you brother.

Aeroscout

Contributor
FALaholic #
If (following your theme) you were evoking the spirit of revival through the further persecution of the Word, the Spirit and the Name?

Sorry for stepping on your thread MOS11C.......you were doing a fine job.

Praise God Brother

Last edited:

brunop

Refresh Key Masher
Staff member
Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
Yes indeed he has the freedom to post religious rants... just as we have the freedom to make fun of a fucking nut case.
Actually, you don't.

Feel free to read the rules of this place. Being an asshole in someone else's thread is specifically verboten. Just like I reminded him to not take his stuff to other people's threads, you are invited to either:

a. engage politely, or
b. piss off

If you can't do either, I'll just delete your posts until I'm tired of them. Then I'll ban you for bad behavior in someone else's thread.

Rules are rules, pal. He can't bring his preaching to your threads. You can't bring your insufferable self-righteousness and foul language to his.

HTH