• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

BEAR SPRAY

dakdak

FALaholic #
I have an idea,

I would like to see how many FALFILERS want to purchase one of the absolute best pepper sprays available...either in the "BEAR SPRAY" or "HUMAN SPRAY" versions.

I have used the human spray version. The uninvited perp that was on our property at 3:00 AM and would not leave was stopped cold in a couple of seconds. He sat down and could not move. The LEOs took him away.

For those of you who need a graduated response system to threats, this is a great spray to have with you at all times.

And so, I would like to know if any of you want to do a group buy. This is for FALFILE members first. Therefore, this is a group buy and I freely admit I want to make a few dollars also.

Here is what I propose: Since I am working directly with the founders and owners of the company that produces the spray I know that if enough members buy the spray I can get everyone pricing that is well below even what Cabela's and other such industry giants charge.

Here is the Q & A:
Q: What do I want from you ?
A: I want anyone interested to go directly to the company site and make up your own mind about the effectiveness of their products.

Q: What is the name of this "BEAR SPRAY"
A: UDAP.

Go to : udap.com See for yourselves.

Q: I want to buy some...what do I do now ?
A: Just as with any of the group buys, respond to me, telling me the type of spray and size or sizes of the spray you want.

Q: When will you know prices ?
A: I will get prices and ordering information to you as soon as I can get back to the owners with enough product requests to get the best deal.

I hope to have enough interested members and requests by June 15 at the earliest or June 22, at the latest.

Q: What do you intend to do with the money ?
A: I intend to buy the spray, send it to you, kepp 90% of the profit and remit back 10% of the gross sale to the FALFILES for site support.

Finally, I have to say thanks to everyone for reading this proposal. No matter what happens...Thanks. DAKDAK

Bull915

FALaholic #
Any bites on this? I would be in for a couple cans. If the price difference is notable I would like:
2x 1WH
3x 12HP

Of course this may change depending how deep the discounts are........or aren't. LOL

dakdak

FALaholic #
Bear Spray-

I did not get any responses except yours here on the FalFiles. I have had a lot of luck selling these to people at gunclubs in the region and through neighborhood associations that are not run by lefties.

I am on my second order form UDAP. Give me day and I will get by to you with a price.

Thanks for the interest.

Bull915

FALaholic #
I just got the pricing. It's a pretty good discount! I'm sure it would have been better if we would have had true "group buy" intrest, but I'm happy with the price break.

Motega

FALaholic #
interested in pricing on 2-3 of the largest size most potent bear spray. I guess 13.4 oz size and only 1 with a holster, the other just cans uless you can get the holster+can for the same price.

Anyway what's the pricing look like?

Motega

FALaholic #
take your time, I have some UDAP right now and I'm just thinking ahead to this fall hunting when it will be time to swap out my current can for a new one.

Bull915

FALaholic #
dakdak,

Have you gotten the MO yet? I would think it should be there at this point, or sometime very soon. When are you looking at shipping stuff out? Just wonderin'.

Bull

dakdak

FALaholic #
Not Yet

Bull915,

Nothing Yet.

I checked the mailbox early today, before work, for any late deliveries yesterday and my wife checked at noon today for today's delivery.

I am sure it will be here by Friday. Post Office is slow these days with a lot of subs doing the work.

Bull915

FALaholic #
Anybody seen any spray yet? I haven't heard from dak yet and I'm wondering if anybody has heard anything from him. I'm really looking forward to getting this stuff in my hands!

Bull915

FALaholic #
I'm really starting to worry that the huge midatlantic storm has turned his world on it's ear. Good luck dakdak, I hope all turns out well.

Motega

FALaholic #
I got a reply from him 6/29

As far as storms go they were locally heavy, other place got nothing. I was about an hour away from Baltimore all weekend and it didn't rain a single drop; he could have lost power though where he was.