• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Auction for the Forums

Status

FWRA

FALaholic #
Dan, Jen. I have a winner at $84, can I shut this down early?

I sell 'em for $84, got $84. OK to ship them?

Heh, heh! Never did this auction thing before and vowed I'd never participate in one.

Strange what you sometimes do for friends! ;-)

Mark Powell

FWRA

FALaholic #
Originally posted by FWRA:
Bingo! Winner!

E-mail me your address, phone number, etc. for delivery. All proceeds go to the FAL Files for Jen's upgrade efforts.

Thanks to all!

(Hey, Jen, am I allowed to shut this down early? :)

Mark Powell
Hey, does Bernie exist??

Tried to contact him about winning the highest bidder on the 10 mag set to no avail.

Will the real Bernie stand up and speak? :)
Where are you Bernie?

Mark Powell

Dan at VOW

FALaholic #
Congratulations to Dave 1 for the winning bid on the SKS. 165.00 to the board fund!!!!
Dave, I will contact you in the next day or so about shipping. Thanks for your support! Dan at VOW.

------------------
Volunteer Ordnance Works
Dan Richardson
2575 Humphrey Bridge Rd. SW
Cleveland, TN. 37311-7208
Phone-(423)-596-4180
Fax-(423)-479-5861
http://sites.netscape.net/leinad56/index.htm
leinad56@bellsouth.net

Jen

Head Baby Sitter
Staff member
FALaholic #
Dan: Received Payment today via PayPal for the SKS.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're about 1/4 of the way to the server right now, the polo shirts and remaining auctions should put us over the top.

Jen

Dan at VOW

FALaholic #
Thanks Bill,I appreciate your kind words. I hope that what I have given will help out, and will make up for some who didn't or couldn't afford to donate. Dave gets a great little rifle at a good price, and all of us get to benefit. My thanks to Jen, for the time and effort she expends with little or no compensation. And to the moderators for the time that they give. Thanks to all. Dan at VOW.

Dave1

FALaholic #
I personally want to thank Dan for his donation
it was above and beyond the call!!!! Thank you Sir and to all the rest of the people on this board, keep up the excellent work, this is what keeps this board up on top! Good show!

Bill, don't know how to take your post????? I also opened the wallet previously and donated, maybe not as much as some, maybe more that others. Dan did a great job, giving up one of his "toys" Thanks! I shall care for it well!

Dave

------------------
Second Place is Just the First Loser
NRA Life Member

Status