• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Ashford BRS for Daewoo in Calif?

Nismou20

FALaholic #
So they make this bolt retention system that replaces the bolt catch on AR15 that allows one to single fire AR. Takes extra step to release bolt after firing with your trigger finger. This system allows Ca owners to have detachable mags since the conversion will null firearm as Semi. Our Dr are so close to AR I wondered if anyone knew if the Ashford BRS would interchange with our Daewoo. IMG_0046.png

Icer

FALaholic #
So they make this bolt retention system that replaces the bolt catch on AR15 that allows one to single fire AR. Takes extra step to release bolt after firing with your trigger finger. This system allows Ca owners to have detachable mags since the conversion will null firearm as Semi. Our Dr are so close to AR I wondered if anyone knew if the Ashford BRS would interchange with our Daewoo. View attachment 382472
Interesting workaround!
I'm thinking the added width of the Daewoo receiver in that area, and the longer lever arm necessary on a Daewoo bolt catch to engage the mag follower, will definitely preclude this accessory from functioning out of the box on a 'Woo. The manufacturer could redesign it fairly easily for a Daewoo, but I doubt it would be a high priority for them given the relatively few number of Daewoo rifles still in Cali.
Good luck!