• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Art started it.

hkshooter

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Had some time today to finally zero the rifle with the can. I'm happy. 50 yards.
20220910_191624.jpg

Center to foul the bore with new ammo them top right counter clockwise. Made one more adjustment after the pic and put them all in the black on the bottom right.

20220910_190831.jpg

Lapua Center X. Darn thing is so quiet and the can never warms up. The firing pin is louder than anything else.

Such as Art says, what a hobby!

hkshooter

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Comfy range setup there Troy! You can shoot in the rain. 🖕

HR
I'm a blessed dude. I can only get 50 yards from the window, have to leave shelter to get more. But I'll take it. Nearly my vision of a dream come true for a shooting range. My dream is much more elaborate which involves about the same set up only underground and attached to the house through a basement vault room. :cool: :ROFLMAO:
Now, about that middle finger, is that supposed to be a thumbs up? Or are you jealous? ;)

harleyrider

Where’d I set my drink?
Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
I'm a blessed dude. I can only get 50 yards from the window, have to leave shelter to get more. But I'll take it. Nearly my vision of a dream come true for a shooting range. My dream is much more elaborate which involves about the same set up only underground and attached to the house through a basement vault room. :cool: :ROFLMAO:
Now, about that middle finger, is that supposed to be a thumbs up? Or are you jealous? ;)
Well I am a little jealous 😜, but yeah, supposed to be 👍. Actually, I’m constantly giving the finger to my boss in texts, so both emojis are always right next to each other and I grab the wrong one in a hurry occasionally due to questionable eyesight.

HR

Southern 7.62

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Over yonder. Where over yonder? Yonder over yonder
Well I am a little jealous 😜, but yeah, supposed to be 👍. Actually, I’m constantly giving the finger to my boss in texts, so both emojis are always right next to each other and I grab the wrong one in a hurry occasionally due to questionable eyesight.

HR
I’m thinking that middle finger was more of an emoji Freudian slip, looking at your range I’ve the same feelings. Very cool T man 🖕