• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Argie Kit Buy

aezcur

El Argentino
Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Hi LC,
I'm in for ONE also,...I already have a couple of kits stashed away :D but I have a desperate need to participate!:rofl:

Idea: You should start a new thread and in your first post list the name of the FAL Files member commiting to buy and how many. You can update that first post every time somebody jumps on board! And you have my moral support as well!:eek: Let me know how can I help you ....!!

IRONWORKER

FALaholic #
LaConservationist said:

Not sure about any weight IW, BUT I will make the call tomorrow and see if Mr. Stein will be willing to help us out, secondly I guess it depends on how many of these kits remain.
First and foremost I did NOT have any intentions on stepping on any toes or trying to do redundant leg work that you may have already started. Since you have no issue with me doing this I will give it a shot!
THANKS BRO!!

LaC
Stepping on toes? - Please LC the LAST thing i wanted to do was to deal with the headake that comes along with a buy like this.... I just want a kit or 2 on the cheap & I'm willing to do what ever i can to make that happen!! - I certainly thank you for your efforts to put this together :bow:

As far as the buy is concerned PLEASE put me down for 1 kit

THANKS!!!

LaConservationist

FALaholic #
Guys I spoke with Sarco today, Mr. Stein wasn't in the office BUT Liz told me she would speak with him and either herself or Mr. Stein would get back with me. She pulled my records with Sarco and said she did NOT see a problem with me getting the same prices as I did in August but would confirm. Of course I asked for even a better price, so we will see.

aezcur, that is a great idea and as soon as I have confirmation from Sarco I will do just that and start a new thread. I will be asking for 3 weeks for us to get our ducks in a row and this will give us time to get the funds in order. I do NOT mind putting the money up front BUT as you know 30 kits will be a bit pricey, therefore I want to keep the time down to a minimum.

So keep a look out here for updates and we will see if we can get this ball rolling!

LaC

catmguy445

FALaholic #
I'm in for one. I have a couple L1A1's, so I gotta have an Argie to make a Falklands display. OK, seriously, I've wanted an Argentine FAL for a long time, and if the kits are still available and we can get a discount, sign me up for one, and now that Coonan is making Argie receivers, I REALLY gotta have one.