• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Anyone want to split an order of 30 round L1A1 mags???

Near Sighted Sniper

Gold Contributor
Contributor
FALaholic #
Hey guys, I want like 4 of the 30 round L1A1 mags that Sarco is selling but if I buy 10 or more the price is only $25 per mag. So if I buy 12 I would need 2 other members here to take 4 each. I would pay shipping to me for the overall order & you guys would pay shipping from me to you.
Anyone interested???

I could buy more if more than 2 guys want in

Thoregon

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
Unless you really want the vest, you still are paying 30.00 a mag. Sell the vest to bring down cost?
Really?
The vest sells for 39 by itself.

Just because the vest is of no interest to you does not mean it has no value.
I figure $25 for the mags and $19 for the vest. You are going to have to carry extra mags in some king of bag anyway.
Shipping is extra which does bring the price up a bit.