• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Anybody dealt with justrails?

CTW

Contributor
FALaholic #

CTW

Contributor
FALaholic #
Well if it sucks I’ll return it and get the Double star tube I’ve been eyeing. Hell it was only $38. Simple free float tube.

CTW

Contributor
FALaholic #
So I received it yesterday. First impression is that it’s really pretty damn solid for the money. I’m gonna go ahead and build it. We’ll see how it works just looking at it and actually building it are two different things.

CTW

Contributor
FALaholic #
So my rifle would be built by now, but White Oak Armament keeps screwing up. My $38 Chinese free float tube is good to go, but my $320 barrel not so much. First they sent me the wrong barrel, then the gas block they sent me was the wrong size. I finally received the gas block that fits and its defective. The gas tube wont go into it. My gas tube fits fine into 3 Aero gas blocks so its not the tube.

ftierson

FALaholic #
So my rifle would be built by now, but White Oak Armament keeps screwing up. My $38 Chinese free float tube is good to go, but my $320 barrel not so much. First they sent me the wrong barrel, then the gas block they sent me was the wrong size. I finally received the gas block that fits and its defective. The gas tube wont go into it. My gas tube fits fine into 3 Aero gas blocks so its not the tube.
80% ghost gun parts?

Forrest

Canuckienns

Bronze Contributor
Contributor
FALaholic #
In your build you are using a high end White Oak barrel, Aero Precision upper and Spikes Tactical lower, and an El Cheapo Chinese barrel nut. Thats like building a high end 350 engine and using a crank shaft from Nigeria. IMHO

CTW

Contributor
FALaholic #
In your build you are using a high end White Oak barrel, Aero Precision upper and Spikes Tactical lower, and an El Cheapo Chinese barrel nut. Thats like building a high end 350 engine and using a crank shaft from Nigeria. IMHO
Lol I’ve had less trouble with the Chinese barrel nut and free float tube than I have with White Oaks shitty ass quality control.