• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Any interest in Grapnell Hook launch kit for M16?

Rustycelt

FALaholic #
I have 1-2 of these I need to get rid of, just wondering if there's any interest before I go ahead and dig them out and take pics?
https://www.prc68.com/I/LaunchedGrapnelHook.html , just like in link only in mint/never used condition.
Unsure on price yet.

Would consider trades for 308 FMJ or maybe 1-2 Sarco rhody mags with a lot of paint left on them. Just got some but as luck would have it, 98 percent of paint is gone.

Anyways let me know if there's interest

mp

FALaholic #
I remember those in the arms room, circa 1993-1994? Would love to have one for display, but I do t have any of your listed trade fodder. I do have a large batch of light use factory pistol mags if we could work something out.