• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Amazed at the response

Status

OODA_Loop

FALaholic #
I'll ante up some cash, thanks for the wakeup call. It will take about a week or so as am moving and am a little short, but I do derive a lot of pleasure and info from this site. Jen, or someone, please provide paypal info?

S.Kargoh

FALaholic #
1500 members?

First of all: How many do you think actively post or read the board? (there have got to be many that register for one question, then disappear, for one reason or another. My thoughts are that all those who actively post and read, have already sent in a donation.

Secondly: How many people have dual registrations? Probably some.

Point: There are not 1500 people who thrive on this board's existence, like some of us do.

Conclusion: The best way to raise money would be to have nekkid pictures of jen available for viewing at a small price.

Ok. That one was out of line, but you get my drift.

Jen

Head Baby Sitter
Staff member
FALaholic #
Addresses for Contributions and Order/Auction Payments.

PayPal:<HR WIDTH="150" NOSHADE SIZE="1" ALIGN="LEFT"><STRONG>FALFiles@fnfal.com</STRONG>

Mail:<HR WIDTH="150" NOSHADE SIZE="1" ALIGN="LEFT"><STRONG>FNFAL.com / The FAL Files
P.O. Box 658
York, ME 03909-0658</STRONG>

[This message has been edited by Jen (edited November 17, 2000).]

Arkady

FALaholic #
Some of us can't contribute for various reasons (not having a credit card, not being 18 for a few more months, only have 18 dollars to my name...)

[This message has been edited by Arkady (edited November 17, 2000).]

JimR

FALaholic #
I was already in for a $25 donation, and will get around to ordering a shirt this weekend. Can't wait to wear one to a GAFALer shoot!

C'mon folks - ante up.

Enquiring Minds

FALaholic #
Dan @ VOW, Ize just joshin' around. There's nothing wrong with pounding the table to wake up the freeloaders--you're right, that's NOT whining, that's leadership! Kudos to you and those that care enough to lead.

(However, I REALLY WOULD like to buy an FN P-90, briefcased or not, preferably in Mexico or the Cayman Islands...)

BigOne

FALaholic #
DARN
Just went to the "store" and can't get a shirt in my size. I guess there aren't enough 4XL Tall's on site to be worthwhile making any.

FAL Files Administrator

Administrator
FALaholic #
Just a quick update. We're up to 118 Polos sold. This is a revised number due to ballot recounts, I mean order recounts. Several folks had submitted multiple orders when they only meant to send in one so it inflated the count.

If we can get to 250 shirts by Monday I can put in the order for the first batch so folks will be getting theirs by the time the second batch is ready (About 2 weeks).

For those wanting 4XL's, I'm adding those to the order form, I expect the price to be $38-$40 and I should know first thing Monday. If you want to order a 4XL please go ahead and do so, you can pay via paypal or check/mo later once we know the details.

Jen

Jen

Head Baby Sitter
Staff member
FALaholic #
We're up to 121 sold...

4XL's are now listed on the order form, price is set at $38, I'm hoping this won't change when I get confirmation on the shirts Monday. I am considering All orders for 4XL shirts temporary and without obligation until I know the exact price.

Lemke

FALaholic #
Jen your link to PayPal isn't working properly, I got the following error message while trying to pay for a polo shirt:

"The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is missing a Return URL. Please contact the merchant to resolve this issue."

I sent payment to: falfiles@fnfal.com

Thanks,
Lemke

[This message has been edited by Lemke (edited November 18, 2000).]

Jen

Head Baby Sitter
Staff member
FALaholic #
ronster: yes, FNFAL.com is the name to make checks payable to.

If anyone else has problems with the paypal link, please let me know. It should be working fine, but a few folks have reported problems.

pete47

FALaholic #
As they say the check is in the mail. But paypal seems to have started charging for their service.
Ordered a shirt last week, lookin forward to wearing it to work. It may raise some eyebrows, but what the heck is 'casual day' for anyway.

red rider

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Jen, do you take cash,hehehe. Sent forty bucks and the print out order form. If the shirts don't happen, just keep the money. I have learned more than that from this sight.
Keep up the Good Work !!

Jen

Head Baby Sitter
Staff member
FALaholic #
Red: The shirts are coming, it's just a matter of getting the minimum order size in.. were at 138 of 250 needed right now.

Jen

Head Baby Sitter
Staff member
FALaholic #
Dan@VOW: Here's another amazing thing.. most of the people who originally contributed money, also bought shirts.. about 90% of the shirts sold to be exact.

For those interested, I am going to offer caps (See my Post - http://www.fnfal.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/003808.html , Yes, all those colors/caps will be offered.), and we should be a Blackhawk Industries dealer in the near future.

Thunderbred

FALaholic #
Hey! I sent a Postal money order for my polo order with a little extra. I pitched in 5.00, and I believe even one extra dollar for a shirt here or there helps to reach the objective. Beside the snappy appearence you can achieve at the range with matching gun and shirt.

FAL Files Administrator

Administrator
FALaholic #
Folks: I'm adding more color choices on the shirts. Many of you have requested shirts other than black, so I've decided you should be able to get more than black.

The colors will be (Subject to availability):

Black
Moss Green (OD)
Blue Granite
Grey
Navy
Denim

These are available in sizes M - XXL. Sizes 3XL and 4XL are only available in Black at this time, but I'm looking into matching colors in these sizes.

[This message has been edited by FAL Files Administrator (edited November 22, 2000).]

Status