• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Alien Gear ShapeShift

Texgunner

long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
I know my son-in-law has a Alien Gear holster for his HK Vp9 but I don't know if that's the exact model. He loves his holster and it does seem he told me about different carry positions now that you mention it. He did a lot of research and thought it was a good one.

davedude

FALaholic #
I wonder how fast the conversion between the styles is.
I already got different holsters for different styles so don't need anything like that.
I wear alien gear iwb every day. I like it, very comfy. Love how easy it is to reholster either standing or sitting. The only cons are the plastic belt clips which don't work, you have to request metal ones but they send them free right away and then the hardware loosens up all the time. I don't know how screws untwist themselves but they do. Think I'll locktite them.
Overall my aliengear iwb is good kit. The shape shift looks like a good idea to me but I can't say I have any experience with it.