• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

A/C Repair guy packing

Timber Wolf

FALaholic #
So I am up in the attic this morning with an A/C Tech elbow deep in the Air Handler of a house I am getting ready to sell. Why is it the damn A/C decides to go down BEFORE I get it sold?:rolleyes: Anyway, there we are when I notice something off about his ankle. So I ask, what is up? Turns out he is carrying a little Beretta .25 in an ankle holster. Huh, I had an S&W 642 (old no lock, of course ;)) in my pocket. Yep, we were ready in case the Raccoons or Squirrels attacked and we had to fight our way out of the attic.

ByronF

FALaholic #
So I am up in the attic this morning with an A/C Tech elbow deep in the Air Handler of a house I am getting ready to sell. Why is it the damn A/C decides to go down BEFORE I get it sold?:rolleyes: Anyway, there we are when I notice something off about his ankle. So I ask, what is up? Turns out he is carrying a little Beretta .25 in an ankle holster. Huh, I had an S&W 642 (old no lock, of course ;)) in my pocket. Yep, we were ready in case the Raccoons or Squirrels attacked and we had to fight our way out of the attic.
Well, he had the right caliber for fighting off squirrels. Might take two rounds if its a big gray.

hueyville

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Read an article years ago where woman went crazy and shot her husband seven times at close range with a 25 auto and he hit her once with fist and she died when head hit corner of s piece of furniture as fell. Rather have a Beretta 22 Minx in rimfire.

idsubgun

Keep Calm and Return Fire
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
My furnace and AC is in the attic. Makes it a pain in the ass to change filters!

My stepson works in HVAC. Sales now but service before. He carries all the time as well. His area of business is St. Louis and East St. Louis. Not the best places for a white guy. I'd be carrying too! Wait! I do carry!