• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

“Asian Contract” AR mags @CDNN

Pluribus

Testudo Sicario & Mediocris Albus Diaboli
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I see that CDNN has these 30 round steel “Asian contract“ magazines for $9.99. Anyone know the source of the supposed Asian contract? Are they South Korean? And simply enough, are they any good?

Pluribus

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Just thought I’d share one of the questions from the Q&A section from the link that Mebs gave us. Good answer too.

IS THIS A BANANA CLIP?
nite f.Jan 7, 2019
BEST ANSWER:No, bananas grow on trees.
eric s.Jan 8, 2019purchased Apr 12, 2018ReplyInaccurate

Pluribus

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I was gonna do something. Country is not getting any better. However, found some magazines I forgot about, so it's like free magazines.
I didn’t actually need any more magazines for myself although it wouldn’t hurt. Just trying to help my boys get kitted out.
Thank you for the link Mebs, I ordered 40 of the D & H to split up between the boys.
🤓

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
I didn’t actually need any more magazines for myself although it wouldn’t hurt. Just trying to help my boys get kitted out.
Thank you for the link Mebs, I ordered 40 of the D & H to split up between the boys.
🤓
Preparing for family, that might not be paying close attention to current circumstances, a great idea.
9.95 today,,,,,,,100.00 in six months,,,,,,,unavailable in 1 yr,,,,its happened before and they won't stop coming at all of us.

Pluribus

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Preparing for family, that might not be paying close attention to current circumstances, a great idea.
9.95 today,,,,,,,100.00 in six months,,,,,,,unavailable in 1 yr,,,,its happened before and they won't stop coming at all of us.
I think in the future, they’ll be like money in the bank, so to speak. Maybe not as good as gold but still of value in more ways than one.
🥸

All my kids know where the Harbor site is.

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
I think in the future, they’ll be like money in the bank, so to speak. Maybe not as good as gold but still of value in more ways than one.
🥸

All my kids know where the Harbor site is.
People around here were looking at me, buying up all the 5/7 buck surplus AR mags, some even cheaper, that came across in the MP a few years back,,,some even asking, why?
Magazines are not covered by the 2nd amendment, we've all lived through a prior ban, and these people have told everyone, they want them all banned.
The other issue, when things are going bad, and you need to use your rifle, the sheer amount of mags one goes through is insane!
When ya running and gunning, mags get dropped, get lost, broken, dented, so full of mud they can't be inserted.
Ya can't really have too many magazines.

Pluribus

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
Combat load of a modern soldier, 7 mags, and 100 plus of other required "stuff."

Combat load of a warrior,,,,,21 loaded 30 round mags, one half eaten pop tart, pack of Pall Malls, one zippo lighter, one knife, 2 quarts of water.:)LOL
You forgot the Chiclets. 🤓

Mebsuta

Khemi, Stygia
Contributor
FALaholic #
If all you need to do is live through the next 90 minutes, why do you need anything else?

I know f-ck all. Pop tarts are good but crumbly, so I would have those Clif bars now if I could get them.

Mebsuta

Khemi, Stygia
Contributor
FALaholic #
I just ordered some Okay straight 20s. It's kind of a Hail Mary but whatever. 🤞 There are other people making straight 20s, but not quite like Okay, which were the real deal. Okay is phasing out magazine production by the end of the year, if they haven't stopped already.

Hebrew Battle Rifle

Horses Ass
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
If all you need to do is live through the next 90 minutes, why do you need anything else?

I know f-ck all. Pop tarts are good but crumbly, so I would have those Clif bars now if I could get them.
Mebs: Give these a look. They don't taste as good as candy bars, but they are pretty good for what they are.

PARA FN FAL

FALaholic #
As for the Asian mags from CDNN I have had some since they were 6 dollars each about 12 to 14 years ago. They have been great so far. Recently I ordered some from Global
Ordnance for about 6 bucks each and they are not the same mags. My new mags come from Korea and weight twice as much as the older Asian mags. All work great and I have even run over some without issue. I have heard rumor that the country of origin for their mags is Taiwan but I don't know.
They remind me a bit of AK mags. Yes they are steel but they feel like they will out live me.

PARA FN FAL

FALaholic #
On a bit of a related topic when I was in California just before a high cap mag ban went into place I saw beat to hell trash bin worthy
AR15 mags go for 50 bucks each. It was the same for Pro Mags and used Glock mags. This might have been around 2001 or so. The point being these cheap mags could be worth their weight in
gold someday.